One-Shot #10-Eren's Friends

"(Y/n)!" Eren yells from the bottom of the stairs. I reply with a sharp 'yes', yet he still doesn't hear me. "Oi, (Y/n)!" I swing open my door and stand at the top of the stairs with my arms crossed.

"What?" I spit.

"Just letting you know, since mum and dad aren't home till Friday, I'm inviting a few friends over for the night, okay?" I groan and roll my eyes while walking back in my room. He's had a couple of his friends over but one at a time, not all of them together. And each time, they were loud as hell!

Ten minutes later, a loud knock echo's throughout the house.

"(Y/n), they're here. Don't annoy us like you always do!" I could tell he was joking because every time he invites his friends over, I stay locked in my room. Only to leave so I can get food, of course.

"Eren! Hey, buddy!" "Eren!" "Hey kiddo!" Greets get thrown around as soon as the door unlocks. I pick up my headphones and put them on so I can drain out the sound of the others. Which of whom I could still bloody hear.

~Timeskip to night time brought to you by Levi's cleaning products~

Ugh, 8:45. I've been dealing with my hunger for a couple of hours now but I can't take it anymore.
Looks like I must venture down to the depths of my house to get some form of edible substance to sooth me back into the comfort of a non-starvation lifestyle.

As I tip-toe down the stairs, I get a glance at all of Eren's friends and see which ones I can remember.

Okay, so the horse-face one is... Jean?  Yeah, Jean.

His boyfriend, I mean, just friend... Marco. (Hehehe.)

The short one that never smiles... Levi. (Pretend he's not that old...)

Random cute blonde kid I've never seen before...

And... Connie

Yep, that's all of them...

Wait... Who's the 'random cute blonde kid'? Must be one of Eren's new friends he never told me about.

I quietly make my way to the kitchen, but of course, Eren being my stupid brother he has to put out of my comfort.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" He yells.

Ugh.

I slowly turn on my heal and see all of them now staring at me. I slightly smile at them and then realise what I'm wearing. A black singlet with grey mini shorts with a cat on them. Christ...

I try my best to leave as quick as I can until one of the guys wolf whistles. I turn back around with a scowl on my face and see Jean smirking. I point a finger at him angrily.

"Shut it, Horse-face, before I slap that smirk right off your bloody face." His smirk instantly resides and Levi smacks him behind his head, earning a smile from me.

"Hey, (Y/n), do you know all my friends?" Eren question. I shrug, not wanted the blondie to feel left out since he's the only one I don't know. "Oh, you might not know this one, he hasn't come over before." He says, swinging an arm around the blonde's shoulders. That's when I notice him blushing slightly and looks down to cover his face.

"No, I don't think I know him." I say warmly, seeing as he's probably the only non-idiotic person in that room. That room, so not including me.

"His name's Armin." That's when he looks up and smiles at me.

"Hey. You must be (Y/n)." I nod at Armin's statement.

"Anyway, I'm hungry." I say spinning back around and rushing into the kitchen.

"Wait!" Eren stops me again. UGH! "We're getting pizza, it should be here soo-" His sentence get's cut off by a knock at the door, signalling the pizza's here. Eren gets up and pays the guy and says; "You should stay down here, watch movies with us." I stare at him wide-eyed.

Why is my brother being nice to me?

(If you happen to have an older brother, you'll understand.)

"Just stay! I'm hungry and I need Eren to give me the pizza soon!" Connie whines. I finally give in and sit on the ground on front of one of the couches while leaning my back on Eren's legs. We start watching some random movie while eating pizza as Armin sits next to me. I grab a blanket off Eren who was throwing them at people and place it over mine and Armin's legs. I snuggle it right up to my chin while resting the plate of pizza on my knees and nibbling at it without using my hands. (You should try it, so easy and amazing for lazy people! ;) )

"That's ingenious." Armin chuckles at my innovation for the lazy people. I smile as it's finally getting recognised.

"Haha, thanks." I laugh.

x-X-x

As the movie goes on, I have officially finished my sixth slice of pizza and instantly get full. Normally when I watch movies with just Eren, when I finish eating, I rest my head on his shoulder and snuggle in closer to him since he's my brother, and natural instincts kick in this time.

I move closer to Armin so our legs touch under the blanket. I can tell he stiffens up, especially when I rest my head on his shoulder. I notice Eren lean over to the other side of Armin and whisper in his ear. I caught him say something along the lines of;

'Just relax. She does this all the time.'

At that, Armin's shoulders relax and he swings an around around my shoulders. Before I know it, my eyes start to get heavier and heavier as the seconds pass and eventually I'm fast asleep.

x-X-x

Opening my eyes, I see the TV is still on but the movie has ended. Everyone else in the room is also asleep and that's when I curious as to what I'm sleeping on. I lift my head slowly and look down to see a pair of legs outstretched in front of the person. I look up and see Armin, the only one awake, scrolling through his phone.

"Oh, morning, (Y/n)." He greets quietly so no one else wakes up.

"Hey." I croak out, rubbing my eyes. "You hungry?" He nods at my question and I stand up and gesture for him to follow me. We enter the kitchen and pour ourselves some cereal and eat in silence.
"So how long have you known Eren?" I question as I put both of our now empty bowls in the dish washer. (Who has time to hand wash things now a days?)

"Well, we met last month and only started hanging out like a few weeks ago." Armin shrugs.
"He talks about you a lot." This catches my attention.

"Really? What does he say?"

"Well, he says you can be irritating," I frown. "But I think he's only saying that because you're his sister." He chuckles as do I.

"True.
What else?"

"Umm... He says he's surprised that he's so good-looking at you're not." I roll my eyes, of course he'd say that. "But I don't think so." He whispers, but I still hear him. My eyes widen and he looks down, clearly blushing. He only looks up when I start laughing slightly.

"Thanks, Armin." I ruffle his hair and stand directly in front of him. We stare into each others eyes and he doesn't hesitate to slam his lips against mine. Surprising me at first, but I eventually melt into the kiss. Soon our lips move in sync and his hands snake around my waist as I place mine around his neck. Once we pull apart for air, we rest our foreheads against each others.

I'm glad my brother has one decent friend.

HAPPY 2K17!