One-Shot #12-Trapped

Two people chose the quote; "You do realise, we're locked in here, right?" and both gave it an 11. So I guess I gotta try my hardest on this one, aye?
Thanks to VanicWolf and YaNdeRe4tH3L3Vi for voting.
Hope you enjoy! ^-^

[Y/n's PoV]

"Haha, he's so week!" One of the jocks yells as the blonde kid tries to hit the ball over the net.

Poor kid.

I think I recognise his name as Armin. Pretty sure he's in my Physics.

"Dude, like, I didn't know someone could be so, like, skinny. Like, does he have, like, sticks for arms?"

That guy says 'like' way too much.

"Haha, yeah bro."

Wtf? Do these guys know how stupid they sound?

There are three jocks on my side of the net for netball and they keep making fun of this Armin kid.
I've always loved playing netball with my mum so I'm pretty good.

"Hey guys," I finally speak up, acting nice.

"What's up, sweet cheeks?"

Oh he did not ju- Ok, calm down.

"Umm... Could you stop insulting Armin?"

"It has a name?"

"Oh shut up." I cross my arms. "He's just a normal kid.

"Uh... No. Look at him."

"Dweeb." One of the others mutters.

"Just because he doesn't like sport doesn't make him any less normal. Everyone has they're different interests." [Lol mine's eating everything unhealthy in my pantry while watching Netflix and writing. Sport just.... No.]

"Are you guys dating or something?" One asks.

"No, but it's not nice making fun of him when he can't help it."

"'It's not noice...'" One mocks me and I get super angry.

"Oi listen to me, shit heads! Making fun of people won't make you any better at whatever your doing and it can't possible make you feel better than it does when you jerk off to Miley Cyrus!"

Shit... That was loud.

I look around and see a few students looking at me but not the teacher. Like, two others on my team and a couple from the other side of the net. Including Armin. His large blue eyes were wide as he stares at me in disbelief.

I look over to the jocks and they're whispering something to each other. The 'leader' of the group nods and then walks up to me.

I cross my arms over my stomach and lift my head to look at him, trying my best not to be intimidated by his height. "Alright, pipsqueak. We'll apologise."

What?

"What?"

"I said we'll apologise."

"Wait, why'd you give up so easily?"

"You were right," one in the back says.

"jerking off to Miley Cyrus makes us feel way better." The two in the back high five each other and the leader shrugs.

Okay, ew.

Just then, the bell rings and the coach dismisses us. Kids scramble to grab they're stuff and run off to lunch.