One-Shot #14-Not Who I Thought you Were

Thanks to @YaNdeRe3tH3L3Vi for voting 10 and @VanicWolf for voting 11 on the quote; "I can't believe you would do such a thing." Hope yall enjoy! :)

Okay honestly I forgot what my idea was for this chapter but I came up with another good one. Hope it's okay! ^-^ Also I'm open for suggestions, too <3

[Y/n's PoV]

"(Y/n)! I invited a few friends over, hope you don't mind!" Eren calls from downstairs.

"Fine!" I yell back.

I am kind of annoyed that Eren always invites friends over when mum and dad aren't home (which is quite often) but I guess I'm kind of used to it. Just then, two knocks sound at my bedroom door. I hum, letting the person know they can come in.

"Hey, (Y/n)." Eren walks in, sitting o my bed. I close my laptop and face him. "Why don't you join us for once?"

"Why would I hang out with my older brother and his friends?"

"I'm only older than you by a year. Also I have female friends, too. Plus it's not like you have friends." I'm about to back myself up and contradict him in this situation, but he's actually right.

"But... Isn't it weird?"

"No. Mikasa and Annie kind of want to meet you. Sasha's pretty cool, too. She will fall in love with you if you just give her a potato."

I chuckle. "Wow, Eren, I didn't know you were that desperate."

"Shut up! I have a boyfriend."

"You mean that hottie?"

"Yes and don't talk about him like that. Also Levi's the only one you've met out of all of them, the rest are super cool and you'll love them. And they'll love you."

"Since when did my brother start caring about my social life?" Eren doesn't reply. "Ugh, fine. BUt if it goes really shit in any way, I'm going straight back to my room and you can't drag me away from the internet that easily."

Eren smiles. "Not my problem." He stands up and kisses my forehead before walking out.

Okay, I guess I just gotta shower and then-

"They're here!"

What...?

x-X-x

Okay fine... Eren's friends are pretty cool. Not once did I get the urge to lock myself in my room. Until that horse faced guy started flirting with me. He has A LOT of friends. Girls and guys. There is one kid that just wont talk. And I'm not talking about Levi, I'm talking about this cute little blondie. Hasn't said a word to me. He's either on his phone, watching the movie we all picked or staring at the ground.

Right now, everyone was running around the house, getting pillows and blankets so we can all sleep in the living room. The blonde kid was just about stand up until I grab his wrist, forcing him to sit on the sofa next to me.

"Hey." I smile.

"Hi." He weakly smiles back.

"I uh... I never got your name."

"Oh it's Armin." He smiles wider.

"Cool. So Armin, why aren't you speaking? Is it because of me?"

"No! Of course not!" His eyes widen. "I'm just... Not in the talking mood, that's all." He shrugs.

"Hmm... Are you hungry?"

"Huh?"

"When I'm hungry, I don't speak. Like at all." [This is actually true. And I don't do it on purpose...]