- cc -

comment & vote :)

"so apparently, alex and i aren't soulmates," michael started out the phone conversation right off the bat with jack, walking down the main stretch of classes at ohio state.

   "well duh. i'm not seeing fucking brown all over the place for nothing," jack scoffed lovingly through the line.

   "wow, be goddamn grateful, jack," michael rolled his eyes, teasing the tall lad. "you can have him, he's been driving me up the goddamn wall lately."

   "fuck off, don't talk about my soulmate like that, you prick," jack yelled. both boys then broke out laughing.

"i miss you jack, come to ohio, please," michael begged, and he heard jack sigh.

   "dammit, i thought i was getting rid of you."

"you're an asshole," michael chuckled.

   "says you," jack scoffed.

"honestly though. come to ohio. you'll straighten alex out," michael pleaded.

   jack laughed. "i don't know about straightening him out."

"ha ha, gay jokes," michael rolled his eyes.

   "i'll see if i can work it into my extremely busy schedule because i obviously have a lot of friends here and don't need you two at all," jack radiated sarcasm.

   "i'm even lonelier than normal because my fucking roo—"

michael paused mid rant when he saw luke's broad frame nearby.

   "jack, i'm gonna have to call you back."

"luke?"

"yep."

"he's the blue guy, right."

   "yep."

"you wanna motorboat him?"

   "yep." michael responded, pausing when he realized what he just said. "wait- uh- god."

"knock em dead," jack chuckled, hanging up on michael.

   michael cracked his knuckles, his neck, and his back before walking casually over to the broad boy, trying not to freak out because he was hanging out with his friends that were way too cool for michael.

   "luke," michael called, and he watched as one of the guys poked luke, gesturing for him to turn around. "hey."

   "oh, um, hey michael," luke rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, and that's when michael noticed that the harry guy was there, and so was the arzalea girl who had been outside his dorm, along with a few other popular people.

   damn, luke looked so good in his jeans, and his shirt. michael couldn't see its hue, but luke just rocked the shading.

   "can i talk to you for a second?" michael avoided eye contact, looking at his shoes instead of at harry, who was motioning to michael from behind luke's back.

   luke looked back to his friends before shrugging. "sure."

michael and luke walked to a spot farther away from luke's friends.

   michael decided to cut to the chase, "why did you change dorms and stop talking to me?"

"damn, the conversation just skyrocketed," luke chuckled.

   "luke," michael pleaded, looking into luke's beautiful blue eyes.

"i just needed to move to a solo dorm. you know, to focus on school more," luke mumbled, avoiding eye contact with michael.

   "i know i probably said something to you," michael sighed, "i probably said something at the club. when i was drunk."

   michael's words caused luke to look down to michael's hands before back at his eyes.

his small frown transformed into a half-hearted smirk.

   "great catching up with you, michael."

and luke walked back over to his group of friends, leaving michael unsatisfied.

thoughts & feedback?

sorry this chapters so short but ya know

i feel nauseous right now :(

But if youre ever sad, look up jack barakat quotes because theyre the best :)))

+ my life has been ruined by frank dillane bc hes really cute and hes 5'10, so hes in my height range i think bUt he played tom riddle and now my mind is messed up lol

Goodnight :)