- ee -

michael admired his hair in the mirror, even though he couldn't see its color. he knew it was some shade of emerald, a color he really wished he could see.

he donned a plain white shirt and a black leather jacket on along with some black jeans, and black combat boots. based on shading, you could tell his hair wasn't the same color it had been, and that it was colored somehow.

he did think it looked like a nice contrast against his pale skin though, regardless of actual color.

michael was a bit nervous, because today he was planning on talking to luke's friends. it'd been giving him anxiety just thinking about it, but it was almost worse to not have anyone.

michael checked the way his fringe laid on his forehead before walking out the door with his phone and wallet.

michael had been doing okay in his classes. he wasn't doing as bad as he thought he would; it really was true that college was easier than high school.

michael began his walk through campus at lunch time (before he went to his only class that day, physics). his heart began to race when he saw luke's friend, harry, with some guy michael had never seen around before.

michael saw harry look in his direction, and he began to feel more doubtful about approaching them. well, he had felt more doubtful until harry began waving at him excitedly, waving him over before beginning to talk excitedly with the guy who was with him.

michael made his way over casually, hoping this wouldn't give him a headache like most of his recent social interactions had.

"hey, michael," harry smiled a dimply smile at michael, and michael couldn't suppress the smile that spread across his face hearing someone excited to see him.

"hey harry," michael greeted him as he arrived right in front of the two boys. he was the tallest out of the three of them, harry's friend being by far the shortest.

"hey, i'm louis," the boy spoke, and michael grinned a bit wider because one, the guy was british and michael thought british people were adorable, and two, because he had blue eyes.

"louis is really excited to see you, tell him why louis," harry grinned excitedly, nudging louis, and michael could just tell they were soulmates. it made his heart feel warm.

"your hair is green," louis smiled. "i can actually see it. and your eyes are too. it's so cool."

michael grinned widely. "i just dyed it, like, today."

"why did you dye your hair green if you can't see gre—"

"how did you know i don't see green?" michael raised an eyebrow, and he watched the two boys exchange a small look before glancing back at michael, scarily at the same time.

"i just guessed." "a video."

the two boys spoke at the same time before glancing at each other with funny expressions.

"he guessed." "a video."

they exchanged a glance again before michael just grew exasperated with confusion.

"that's what happened when i was drunk, wasn't it?" michael groaned.

"what do you think happened," harry asked, rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"i think i said i see blue?" michael asked, and the two boys glanced at each other with a shrug before replying.

"sure. close enough."

"what did i say?" michael pleaded, but harry just tugged at louis's arm lightly.

"louis and i better be going, we have a class that starts in ten. we'll be late if we don't go now. bye michael! see you later."

and michael just didn't understand why his own life had to be kept secret from him.

thoughts & feedback ?

okay so this chapter is kinda sucky but its okay most of the chapter currently are just fillers, which i apologize for, but they're necessary sometimes.