Background Information

A/N: Hello! So here's some background info about what has happened over the last three years.

It has been three years since Jӧrgen woke up after being shot twice by Antonio Moretti. Since then they have become closer and closer. After Jӧrgen got better they talked about moving to Sweden. Jӧrgen was originally going to go back to Sweden after two weeks of being in London. All he planned to do was check on things in London but his plan got derailed since he met Blaire.

They spent a good two days discussing the idea of moving to Sweden until they decided to do it. Blaire didn't really have anything keeping her tied to London since she's only been there about three months. They stayed in London for about a month before they decided to leave so Jӧrgen could give Blaire some lessons on speaking Swedish. That way she knew some words and phrases when they arrive so she won't feel completely lost.

When they did arrive Blaire was in awe. Due to being winter everything was covered in snow making everything that more amazing. However that didn't compare to the beauty of his house or should I say Mansion. He had told Blaire unlike the mansion they stayed at while in London was not only for him but for a lot of his men, this mansion was all his, well now theirs. The only reason he stayed in the mansion in London with a lot of his mean was because he only goes to London to check up on how his men are doing. And it is much better checking up on them when he lives under the same roof as them.

Over the last three years, a little over two and a half being lived in Sweden, they haven't had any problems like the one with Moretti. There were a couple of incidents where the leader of smaller gangs would ask for help and when Jӧrgen set up brunches, lunches or dinners with these men to discuss, they would throw tantrums when Jӧrgen said 'no'. But other than that things went smoothly.

Now that you're all caught up from the last three years please read about how their lives are going.