Chapter 9

Jörgen's P.O.V

After making sure Blaire was heavily guarded, I got into one of my car and drove to my company building. Once parked in the parking garage I took the elevator to the tech floor. There was a ding and then the doors opened. Walking inside everyone stopped what they were doing and bowed their heads in respect.

"Back to work." I stated and the room erupted in noise. "Jörgen." I heard my name being called and turned to the right. Seeing it was Dom I walked over to him. "So are you going to tell me why you called and I had to leave my girl at home ALONE." I asked emphasizing the alone.

"The men you had search Lucas Grey's place, I had them turn on any electronics so I can see if I can find any leads and sadly they were all clean. Before you blow up and yell at me asking why I brought you down here for nothing just hold on. The men you had searching the place were about to leave when one of them found a burner phone stashed in a loose floor board." He said pausing and taking a deep breath.

"Burner phones are tricky to hack and all that, that is why they're burner phones. But being the incredible hacker I am I found out Lucas Grey only used that phone to call one number multiple times. You'll never guess who I tracked that number to." he said and stopped talking as if he wanted me to guess.

"Dom, you pulled me out of bed late at night away from my girl who just got out of the hospital after being shot. I am not in the mood for you to be playing games. Just tell me who the hell you traced the number to!"

He nodded his head rapidly, "Yes sir, sorry sir. I traced the number to Niccolo Moretti. Moretti's brother."