Chapter 4

Jӧrgen's P.O.V

"Thank you for coming down here and sorting all this out." the manager of one of my hotels says nervously as we walk into the lobby. You see one of the pathetic, smaller gangs thought they could try to rob my hotel. They were extremely cocky and thought they could actually do it. Lets just say none made it out alive.

Me being the top mafia leader and owner of the hotel had to come down and make sure everything gets back to the way they were without civilians seeing anything, especially the dead bodies. If they saw them then it would be bad for business.

"No problem. This type of stuff is out of your hands." I told him. We shook hands and I made my way towards the door when my phone started ringing. Looking at the caller ID I see it's Damien, the head of all things dealing with cars.

"What is it Damien?" I asked aggravated that I being stopped from going home and being with my girl. Today is one of her days off and I planned on spending it with her but then I got a call from the hotel and you know the rest.

"Hey boss, one of the crew found a tracker on the bottom of one of the cars." he responded which had my blood boiling.

"What do you mean there was a tracker on the bottom of one of my cars?" I asked in a really low voice as I quickly made my way to my car.

"I had a crew look over the car you took with you to the restaurant last night and one of them found it. He almost missed it since it blended in with the car but none the less he found it. We've had Dom turn it off and he's looking it over now to see if he can pull anything off of it." he said.

My left hand tightened around the steering wheel as I sped down the streets to my home, my right hand tightening around my phone. "Start checking all of the cars now for anymore trackers. Tell Mark to up the security around and inside the house. Then tell Mason what is happening and to stay with Blaire at all times in our bedroom. I want extra security around Blaire. Guards at the bedroom door and guards on the balcony." I said finishing off my orders.

Not waiting for a reply I shut off my phone and pull into the road that lead up to my house and my house only. The gate leading up to my home was opened and quickly shut behind me. Parking in front of the front door I quickly get out and go towards the first guard I see. "Take the car to Damien, have him check the whole entire car." I ordered handing him the keys. He nodded and went to my car.

Rushing inside I run up to my room. The two guards guarding the door separated and I went inside closing the doors behind me. "Jӧrgen!" I heard Blaire say and I turned around quickly enough to catch her as she rushes over to me and wraps her arms around my neck. My arms instantly wrapped around her waist pulling her tightly against me. "Are you alright?" I asked pulling back to look at her face.

She nodded and said, "Yea I'm fine. Jӧrgen what's going on? Mason dragged me up her and won't tell me anything. Did something happen?" Looking over at Mason I gestured for him to give us some space. Once he was out of the room I gently pulled Blaire over to one of the couches. After we both sat down I grabbed her hands in mine.

"As I was leaving the hotel I got a call from Damien. He is the head of the cars. Making sure they are working properly and all that. He called to say one of his crew found a tracker on the car we took to dinner last night. I sent Mason to bring you up here to keep you safe until I got here." I told her. I could see how scared and worried she is and how this is bringing flashbacks to three years ago.

Letting out a breath I continued. "I have to go check in with Damien and Dom about this. While I'm gone Mason is going to stay with you and I'd like it if you'd stay here until I get back. If you need anything just tell Mason and he'll get someone to bring it up." She gave me a small nod that she understood. Pulling her face into mine, I pressed my lips to hers. Pulling away I pressed another kiss to her forehead and then got up.

Walking over to the door, I opened and saw Mason talking to the two guards I had stationed there. They instantly quieted when I opened the door. Looking straight at Mason I said, "Don't let her out of her sight or out of our room unless an emergency." Mason nodded and I looked at the two guards. "No one goes in or out except for Mason. If anything happens and I'm not here Mason is in charge."

They nodded as well as saying 'yes sir'. Once Mason was inside and the doors closed I walked over to the garage. When I walked in it was like caos. Men rushing around checking under the hood and under the car, everywhere. They all stopped one after the other kind of wave like and looked at me giving me the respect I command. "Back to work." I told them and they immediately went back to work.

Damien came over and he told me everything in detail. When we finished I headed over to my office and called Dom. I have a whole office dedicated for Dom's hacking needs. To the public eye it looks like a security office.

"Hey boss." he greeted. "I'm assuming you're calling about the tracker someone put on your car."

"Yea I am. Have you found anything?" I asked leaning back in my chair. "So the first thing I check is if I can track who bought the tracker through its serial number but it didn't have one which means it's homemade. So then the next thing I did was cross reference everyone who works at the restaurant to see if any of them had background knowledge in electrical engineering. (Don't know if trackers fall under electrical engineering so just go with it.)

"Once again I came up short. But I did find something interesting on the security footage. A man came in dressed as a waiter." he paused.

"Dom what's so special about a waiter? It's a restaurant, there's nothing new that they have waiters. It's kind of part of the whole restaurant scene." I told him starting to get annoyed. "But the thing is he comes in right before you and Blaire get there and leaves when you leave. He was careful to keep his face away from the camera's but I was able to get some parts of his face so I'm running that through the computer now. It's going to take some time since it's parts of his face I was able to pull off.

"Another thing I found interesting is the camera that was facing the front of the restaurant showed a car come out from the employee parking lot and stopped for a few seconds right in front of the valet then sped off. Now I can't pull a face from the car to see if it resembles the waiter but it does give me a theory." he said.

"And what is this theory?" I asked taking everything in. "Whoever this guy is we're looking for pretended to be a waiter to keep an eye on you while the valet guy went to put the tracker on your car."

I thought over what Dom said. If his theory is correct then it's possible the waiter I had is who Dom is talking about. "Send me the security footage. I'm going to have Hectare draw up the waiter that served Blaire and I last night and send it to you. Also find out who was part of the valet last night during the time we were there." I ordered.

"Yes sir." he responded and I hung up.

A/N: WOOHOO! Good news got past my writers block. 

Bad news is that I don't know when I'll be able to post another chapter. As I mentioned in the Authors Note I am flying off to London on Saturday for my first year of college or I guess Uni. I think that's how they say it. I'll be pretty busy with the International Welcome Programme the first half of next week then I'll be getting stuff for my dorm room since I move in to my dorm on the 17th and then I have Enrollment and Orientation week. So I will be pretty busy and I don't know when I'll post the next chapter. Sorry. 

But keep voting and I'd love it if you guys could comment. Tell me how well you think the story is going and all that, I'd appreciate it.