Chapter 1

Blaire's P.O.V

Walking into my home after volunteering at the animal shelter, I headed upstairs. Ever since I moved here with Jӧrgen it never felt right just sitting at home doing nothing. I'd go out sometimes with Jӧrgen when he had a business lunch or something and wanted me to tag along or he just wanted to take me out for a meal. For the most part I just walked around the house looking for something to do.

So, after a lot of begging Jӧrgen agreed to let me volunteer at the nearby animal shelter on the condition that I take four bodyguards with me. Two to cover the front and two to cover the back. Agreeing instantly I had giving him a big hug and a kiss.

Walking down one of the many hallways in the house, I made it to Jӧrgen's office. Knocking softly I heard him say 'come in' and poked my head in to see him sitting in his chair behind his desk looking at something on his laptop. His head lifted up to meet mine when I walked in fully. He gave a soft, tired smile and gestured for me to come over to him.

He pulled me onto his lap, my arms wrapping themselves around his neck. Leaning in we shared a short sweet kiss. "You look tired." I mumbled leaning into him. He let out a big sigh and replied, "I feel tired." Getting up from his lap, a grunt of annoyance came out of his lips.

Holding my hands out for him to take I said, "C'mon. I think this calls for a nice relaxing bath in that jacuzzi tub." A smirk came onto his face and he was up in a flash and dragging me towards our room. We spent the rest of our night bathing each other, Jӧrgen spending more time on a couple of parts than need be, and then having a nice dinner in our room while watching movies on netflix.

Unknown P.O.V

I watched them from where I stood in the woods. I was far enough away the men he has patrolling the perimeter won't see me but close enough that if I use my binoculars I can see into any window from the back of the house. I watched them as they went to the bathroom inside their bedroom. Seconds later the curtain comes down disrupting my view. Pushing myself off of the tree I was leaning on I made my way through the trees and to my awaiting car.

Getting in and turning it on, I drive away.

A/N: Alright, first chapter of second book is up. Not that long but I feel it's a good introductory chapter. Let you see how Blaire and Jӧrgen are on an ordinary day. Plus P.O.V of the new threat.