Chapter 11

I stayed with Blaire a little longer until I got another text from Dom saying that Mason and the others were back and taking Niccolo, Moretti's brother, down to the cells. Looking down at Blaire, a soft smile comes to my lips as I see her asleep. Placing a couple kisses on her forehead and cheeks I carefully pull myself away from her and quietly make my way out of our room.

After informing the guards what is going on I make my way down to the basement. Upon entering I see Mason standing in front of one of the holding cells. His head whipped towards me as I walked in. Walking up to him I nod and say, "Glad to see you're okay." He nodded back and replied, "Can't get rid of me that easy." I looked towards the room he was standing in front of and out of the corner of my eye I see he look at it too.

"I had him tied down to a chair, each arm and leg separately chained to the wall and the ground and four guards placed in each corner of the room. There is no way he is escaping." Mason said and I felt pride at what a good job he did.

Nodding, I step forward and open the door, walking inside. I see exactly what Mason described. Seeing an empty chair across from him, I take a seat. Niccolo slowly raised his head and when his eyes met mine a smirk appeared on his face. "Jӧrgen Bjorn. I was waiting for the moment you would finally figure out it was me." he smirked adding a chuckle to make him seem more sinister.

"I applaud you being able to keep yourself under the radar this long but sadly you weren't able to keep it that way. You see when under the radar you don't want people knowing because the more people know the easier it is to figure it out. People talk and/or make mistakes. They slip up. You're pal Lucas Grey slipped up. We found his second phone which had your number in it. So you can thank him for the position you're in." I told him leaning back.

His smirk faltered and I could tell he was having an internal fight with himself. "Now to the good stuff. Either you or someone you hired shot my girl and because of that," I started getting up from my seat and walking to one of the guards in my room. "I will I will have you feel what she was feeling." I finished, the guard handing me his gun. I walked back over to him and shot him in the same places he shot Blaire.

He screamed in pain and when his cries died I leaned down to be face to face with him. "And this is for the two men that died today." I said shooting him once in both legs. Another round of cries filled the room.

~ ~ ~

I don't know how long I have been down there torturing him but when I had enough and headed up from the basement I could see the sky turning from day to night from one of the windows. All the torturing made me tired and I couldn't wait to go cuddle with Blaire.

Walking upstairs to our room, I walked in and was glad she was still asleep because I didn't want her to see me covered in blood. Slipping into the bathroom, I stripped and stepped into the shower.

Once I was scrubbed clean, clean of any blood and any other filth, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist. Picking up my bloody clothes I threw them in the trash then stepped out of the bathroom. Halfway to the closet I noticed Blaire watching me with a small tired smile on her face.

Walking over to her I leaned down pressing my lips to hers. The kiss lasted a couple seconds before I pulled away. Sitting down on the edge of the bed I ran a hand through her hair. "You just wake up?" I asked softly to which she gave a small nod. "I'm going to change but how about I call down to the kitchen have them cook us some dinner? Then you can take a nice bath and after have a movie marathon until we fall asleep?"

At that she smiled wide. "Sounds perfect." Leaning down and giving her another kiss, I get up and walk into our closet, pulling on a pair of boxer briefs and sweatpants. Stepping out of the closet I pick up my phone and call down to the kitchen and tell them to prepare dinner and send it up. Setting my phone down I get into bed next to Blair.

She snuggled into my side and sighed in happiness. Wrapping my arms around her and bringing her closer to me, we just lied there in silence enjoying each others company.

A little while later a knock on the door sounded through the room. Unwrapping myself from Blaire, I get up and go open the door. One of the maids came in pushing a cart with food on it. I thanked her and she left. Going over to Blaire I helped her sit up and grabbed one of the bed trays on the cart, opened the legs and set it over her lap. Setting her food, drink and piece of bread on her tray I repeated the actions for myself.

I turned the TV on and for the rest of the night we ate, talked, I helped Blaire take a bath and slowly fell into a deep sleep while watching Friends.