Chapter 7

Jӧrgen's P.O.V

Rushing out of my make shift hospital I yell for Mason. A few seconds later he comes rushing over to me. Before he could say anything I yelled, "Get that Nic guy Blaire and I had lunch with over here NOW! And make sure no one follows him. He has something to do with this I know it." He nodded and rushed away.

Blaire's P.O.V

Black. That's all I see. I am surrounded by black and no matter where I go the only thing I see is black. I don't even hear anything, it's all just quiet, too quiet. Then a very quiet beep went off. Then another and another. Each one getting louder than the last and slowly taking me away from the darkness.

Slowly opening my eyes I am met with bright lights making me close my eyes and open them again more adjusted to the light. Looking around the room I see I am surrounded by white. Turning to my right when I hear a beep I see a machine that looks like a heart monitor which can only mean I'm in a hospital.

Just as I was about to question why I was here the door to my room door opened and who I'm guessing is the doctor, since he's wearing a white lab coat, comes in. "Good to see you awake." he said walking over to me. "What happened?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"You were in an accident, that's all I can tell you. Jӧrgen can explain everything." doc said and that's when everything came back. Walking the dogs down the street and then being shot. "Blaire!" Someone yelled snapping me out of my thoughts. Looking to my right I remember the doctor still standing on the side of my bed.

"You need to calm down. Stressing will only hurt you more than you already are." Following the doctor's orders I take deep breaths until I feel calmer. "Wait Jӧrgen. Where is he?" I asked.

He sighed crossing his arms. "I'm afraid I can't tell you that. I'm under strict orders to just take care of you."

"How do you expect me to stay calm and not stress if you can't tell me where Jӧrgen is?" I said each word getting louder and louder. Right before he could answer the door to my room opened again and in came Mason. "Mason what's going on? Why can't I know where Jӧrgen is?" I questioned him as he made his way over to me.

Mason looked towards the doctor and nodded towards the door. He got the hint and left. Once he was gone Mason grabbed one of the chairs in the room and pulled it towards my bed and sat down. "Look Blaire Jӧrgen just doesn't want you to worry which is why all I can tell you is that he is trying to find out who did this to you. I promise he'll explain everything."

"And when will that be?" I asked getting frustrated. "Hopefully soon."