Chapter 10

"What do you mean it's Moretti's brother? Moretti doesn't have a brother!" I yelled not caring that everyone could hear. "Well apparently he does I made sure it was real before I called you." Dom paused grabbing a very thin folder that doesn't seem to have any papers inside.

"This is all I could find on Niccolo Moretti. It's not much cause he's been very careful not to make it easy to find information about him." Dom said handing me the folder which consisted of one half filled paper and a couple of photos. Taking a deep breath I look towards Dom.

"Do whatever you have to do to make it so whenever he walks by a camera you get an alert. When he pops up I want you to immediately tell Mason. Him and a team will go and grab him then call me and let me know." I ordered earning a nod from him and left to go back to my sleeping beauty.

~  ~  ~

Blaire and I are currently on our bed watching Friends on Netflix. Looking down at her I watch with a smile on my face as she watches the show. I'm so lucky she's still alive and in my arms breathing. She's lying on her back with my left arm under her head and my right hand placed on her stomach.

I could live in this moment forever but sadly it was ruined by my phone blaring. Sighing, I turned around keeping my left arm under her head I grab my phone with my right hand and see Dom is calling me. "I'm so sorry baby but I have to take this. I'll be quick I promise." I told her looking back at her.

"It's okay I get it." she said giving me a small smile. Leaning over I give her a kiss and get up going towards the door. Opening it up I walk out and close it behind me. Once I'm out of earshot I answer the call. "What'd you got?"

"Okay so one of the cameras saw him so I did what you said and told Mason and him and some other men are on their way to him now. I'm still checking the cameras in case it changes so I can tell Mason." Dom said in a rush.

"Good keep me updated. Text me don't call unless it's an emergency." I told him and hung up going back to my girl.

~  ~  ~

It's been a couple hours since Dom called informing me that Mason and some men were on their way to go pick up Moretti's supposed brother. Blaire and I are still in our bed since she can't really do much since she's recovering. We had just had finished lunch when my phone buzzed.

Picking it up I read the text from Dom. They got him. Unfortunately two men didn't make it and one is injured. I was happy and pissed at the same time. Happy that the man who shot my girl was caught but pissed cause two of my men died and one was injured. I Mason okay? I typed back. Mason and I are best friends, we're family so if anything happened to him it will fuel what I decide to do to this guy.

Mason is okay. Dom responded making me sigh in relief. My phone buzzed again making me look back down at my phone. They should be back within the hour. Setting my phone back on my bedside table I turn towards Blaire. "I'm going to have to step away for a little bit soon." I started kissing her bare shoulder that was popping out of the huge head hole from the shirt she was wearing, my shirt that she was wearing.

"I don't know how long it will take." I continued. "I probably will be back before dinner but if I'm not I'll have someone come tell you. Guards will be outside the door so if you need anything just ask them and they will get whatever it is you want."

She nodded and gave me a small smile. "Okay. Good timing I guess cause I'm getting sleepy. If I'm still asleep when you get back wake me up please? I don't want to sleep too long I won't sleep tonight." She asked.

"Sure thing baby." I said kissing her a kiss on her cheek and then her lips.

A/N: I know I haven't updated in awhile and then when I do it has a bunch of time skips but I didn't know what to write. I kind of had trouble writing this chapter and the only way I could make this chapter work was with the time skips. Luckily for you I am going to post another chapter to make up for it. I am writing it now as we speak or read really so it should be up soon. Also, I hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year.