Chapter 3

A/N: So someone (I don't know if you want to be named) sent me a message asking if I could post more pictures of Jörgen on the first book but since that one is completed I'll do it on here. There's one catch though. The picture I posted of Jörgen in the first book is the only one I can find so in order to post more I will have to post a completely new guy.

Tom Hardy as Jörgen

Jörgen's P.O.V

When Blaire came home that night from the shelter she immediately went to get ready for dinner tonight. When she was ready I couldn't help but stare. "You look so beautiful baby." Was what I was able to get out earning a blush to come onto her cheeks. Making my way over to her I place my hands on her waist. "So so beautiful." I mumbled making her blush even more and hide her face in my chest.

Pulling her face out of my chest I said, "No need to hide baby." She chuckled a little and replied, "Well you're not too bad yourself." Smiling, I bent down and kissed her. Breaking apart from the kiss, I couldn't wipe off the smile on my lips and I could tell neither could she. We were interrupted by a knock on the door.

Sighing, I untangle myself from Blaire and go open the door. There standing in front of me is Mason. "Your chariot awaits." Mason giggles while overdramatically bowing then standing back up making Blaire giggle behind me. Over the years Blaire and Mason have grown close and no, I am not worried about how close they are because I trust them more than anything and besides they are more like bro and sis.

"What are you doing?" Blaire asks beating me to it. "Well I thought I'd give Ryder and his guys a break and take you myself along with Joe and twenty other men." I nodded at that. Got to make sure my girl is safe. Every since Moretti I have tripled security. "We'll be down in a minute." I told him shoving him out from the door frame.

"Oooh did I interrupt something?" Mason smirked as I shoved the door closed. Turning back towards Blaire I see her standing there a blush on her cheeks at what Mason said. "I think the mood is ruined now." she giggled. Nodding in agreement Blaire grabbed her purse while I made sure I had my phone and wallet in my pockets and my gun safely placed in the waistband of my pants.

Walking over to Blaire who was waiting by the door I pulled her into a kiss. Breaking away with a smirk at her flustered face, I open the door and guide her out and towards the car outside the front door. Mason along with Joe and the twenty other men who are already in their cars awaits. Mason being Mason just had to continue be the jokester. "M'lady." he said bowing as he opened the door for Blaire.

Rolling my eyes at him, Blaire giggled and sat down. Mason closed the door and went to the other door. "Boss." he says in all seriousness, hands folded in front of him once he's opened the door but you can tell he's trying not to laugh. "Weirdo." I mumbled getting inside the car causing Mason to laugh.

The drive to the restaurant was filled with Mason cracking jokes. Even when we arrived he couldn't just leave it alone. "Alright you crazy kids have fun." Sighing, I thanked god that at least until we had to go home, it was over. Helping Blaire out of the car, I keep an arm around her waist and we walk into the restaurant.

Unknown P.O.V

I watch as they walk into the restaurant all cuddled up with each other. The hostess guides them to their table. When the hostess walked away after giving them their menus I knew it was my time. Moving from my spot I walk over to their table. "Hello my name is Nic, I'll be your waiter this evening. Can I start you off with something to drink?" I asked plastering a fake smile on my face.

"A bottle of your finest white wine." he said keeping his face serious. "I'll be right back with your wine." Giving one last fake smile I walked away. Grabbing the wine from the wine shelf, I grabbed two glass, plastered a fake smile once again and walked over to their table. Pouring the wine into their glasses, I set them in front of them.

After about an hour and a half of waiting on them, they finally left. Walking into the back area and out through the back door where it leads to the small employee parking lot, I got into my car easily making it look like a waiter is just going home. Starting my car I made my way towards the front of the restaurant. Looking at the valet guys in front as I pass, I look at one in particular. He gives me a nod making a smirk grow on my lips.