Chapter 5

A/N: Sorry it took so long. I had a very complicated few weeks, but I'm back. I'm also sorry the chapter is short but I wanted to give you something to read. Hope you enjoy it.

Jӧrgen's P.O.V

Shortly after hanging up with Dom my phone beeps and I look to see a new email in my box from Dom. Opening it up I went through the videos, only to come to the same theory as Dom. After that I called Hectare and had him draw up the waiter I had at the restaurant and send it to Dom.

Once that was taken care of I went back to Blaire. Giving a curt nod to the guards at the door, they moved aside and I went inside. Blaire was sitting on one of the couches deep in thought and Mason was sitting next to her on his phone but both of their heads snapped up to me when I came in. Walking over to Blaire I pull her into a hug.

Setting her back down in her previous spot, I took the spot next to her. I explained what's going on to the both of them and how I'm going to keep security extra tight until this is figured out.

Blaire's P.O.V

The next couple of weeks have been...tense. Jӧrgen has added like thirty more men to escort me to the animal shelter to keep an eye on me. He even went as far as gotten one to work inside with me. And when I'm home Jӧrgen's working on trying to find out who this guy is and what their plan is.

Walking through the front door, I head upstairs to Jӧrgen's office. Before if Jӧrgen was home and not working out of the house like checking on one of his hotel or something when I got home he had asked if I could check in with him in his office. It was a simple request so I had agreed and it became a routine that when I walk into the house the first thing I do is go up to his office.

Now with what's happening I couldn't forget. Jӧrgen is a really possessive and in situations like this he's extra possessive. Knocking on his door, I opened it up and poked my head in. Jӧrgen was sitting behind his desk looking at a few papers and two men sat in the chairs opposite of him. "Sorry to interrupt." I started making their heads dart to me.

"Just letting you know I'm home" I said while Jӧrgen walked over to me. Quieter hoping the other two men in the room won't hear I added, "If I'd known you had company I wouldn't have just walked in."

"Baby it's fine. This shouldn't take much longer. I should be done when dinner is ready. I'm having the cook make your favorite." Nodding in understanding he leaned down for a short kiss and went back to the two other men. Closing the door behind me I made my way to our room and went on my computer to waste time until dinner.