Chapter 2

Jӧrgen's P.O.V

Sun peeking through a crack from the closed curtains woke me up. Looking around my room my eyes land on my girl lying on my chest in all her naked glory. Last nights events rushing into my mind causing a giant smile to come onto my face. Kissing her forehead, I carefully move her off my chest and onto the mattress, pulling the blanket up and around her.

Sitting up on the edge of the bed I take a second to wake up a little more before getting up walking into the bathroom. After doing my business I took a quick shower and then went into the closet pulling on a pair of boxer briefs and then my suit. Walking back into the room I noticed Blaire hugging my pillow.

Chuckling, I walk over to her and started trailing kisses up her back. Soft moans escaped her lips. Smirking I continued until those pretty eyes of hers are seen. "Jӧrgen?" she mumbles looking at me. "Morning baby girl." I tell her hovering over her. She turns onto her back and gives me a small tired smile.

Leaning down I place my lips on hers in a slow kiss. When we pull apart and smile comes onto both of our lips. It was a few seconds later she looked me up and down before a frown comes onto her lips. "Are you leaving?" she asks. Giving her a small nod I said, "Yea. There was a problem at one of my hotels last night and I have to head over there to make sure everything was cleaned up. Then I have a lunch with one of the leaders of a smaller gang.

"I was thinking you'd join me for the lunch and to make up for being stuck in a business lunch I'd take you out to a nice dinner. How does that sound?" She was quiet for a moment before giving me a small nod. "Good." I smiled. Looking at the clock on the bedside table I notice I have to go. "Alright baby girl, I have to go but I'll see you at lunch." I told her leaning down for a long kiss. After pulling away we said our goodbyes and I left.

Blaire's P.O.V

After Jӧrgen left I stayed bed a little longer before deciding to get up and get ready. After taking a shower I walk into the closet and pull on a pair of black skinny jeans with rips at the knee, a white sweater, an olive colored jacket, red plaid scarf and brown boots. Grabbing my secondary coat which is much bigger, thicker and warmer I put it on right when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said and I see Ryder come in. Ryder is the head my guards. "I've come to check if you're ready." he states bringing his hands behind his back. "Yea I'm ready." I told him grabbing my bag and following him out of my room, out of the house and into the awaiting car. The ride to the shelter was quiet. No one spoke. I tried talking to them before but if it wasn't business related they didn't really speak.

When we got to the shelter I went to get out when Ryder spoke up. "Jӧrgen told me you're having lunch with him today. Said you needed to be at the restaurant at twelve so could you be ready by eleven thirty?"

Nodding, I get out of the car and walk into the shelter. I greeted my co-workers at the front then went in the back to put my bag in one of the little lockers. Once I put it away I went to check on the animals.

Up until lunch my day went good. I played with the animals for a little bit then started on cleaning out their cages. When eleven twenty rolled around I cleaned myself up because I was covered in fur. After telling Jen, the head of the shelter, I was going out for lunch I grabbed my bag and hopped into Ryder's car.

Like before the drive was silent except this time the radio was quietly playing. I leaned my head against the window as we drive to the restaurant.

Jӧrgen's P.O.V

I sat at my private table I have at my restaurant for when I bring business. Don't want anybody overhearing anything. Looking at my watch I see it's five minutes to twelve and Blaire isn't here yet. Right as I'm about to call her, her face appears on my phone. Answering, I bring my phone up to my ear. "Hey baby where are you?" I ask right away.

"Hey baby. There was an accident and Ryder's trying to get around it. I wanted to call you and tell you so you don't worry and because I am probably going to be late." her voice said through the phone giving me a little bit of relief knowing she's okay. "Alright baby, be careful." With that we said our goodbyes and hung up.

A second after hanging up with Blaire there is a knock on the door. "Come in." I said seriousness in my voice. The door opened revealing Lucas Grey. "Lucas Grey." I said standing up. We shook hands and then sat down. We made small talk until there was another knock on the door. Like before I said come in and Ryder opened the door, Blaire coming in from behind him.

Nodding at Ryder, he left closing the door behind him. Getting up I walk over to Blaire. I give her a quick kiss and lead her over to the table. "Blaire this is Lucas Grey. Lucas this is my girl Blaire." I said making the introductions. They said their hello's before sitting down. Pulling Blaire closer to me, I keep my left arm around her waist.

When lunch was over I drove Blaire back to the animal shelter. Parking in front of the shelter I got out and made my way over to her door. Opening it I helped her out then closed the door behind her. Walking to the door I stopped and pulled Blaire into me. "I'm sorry you had to get stuck in another boring lunch." I apologised. I wouldn't ask her to come to these lunches but I've been working a lot more over the years and because of that I don't get to see Blaire that much.

Usually I will see her in the morning's when I wake up and then when she comes back from the shelter at night. "It's okay. I do remember you promising to take me out to dinner to make up for it." I chuckled at that. "Of course. Dinner is the least I could do for you after you sat through that lunch." I responded.

Blaire looked behind her into the shelter and sighed. "I should get inside." As much as I didn't want to let her go I had too. Sighing as well I bent down and pressed my lips to hers. We kissed for about a minute before we pulled away. Reluctantly letting her go I waited until she was inside before turning around.

Walking over to Ryder's car, which was parked behind my car, I waited until he got out. "Be extra careful from now on. I don't have a good feeling about this Lucas Grey I had lunch with." I told him. "I'll have Dom tap into the security cameras around here and keep an eye out for anything suspicious that we might not see from the parked car." Ryder replied to which I agreed.

After that we went into our own cars and I drove back home to my office.

A/N: As promised a longer chapter. I hope you like it. Please comment and vote.