text #7

hi. i'm sorry it's been so long but before you decide to hate me... i couldn't get on wi-fi long enough to talk to you.

lol, tee. i'm not mad. i knew you were going to europe. i didn't expect you to drop everything to talk to me.

okay good. i thought you'd be mad.

don't worry. i'm not mad. so. you'll be home tomorrow.

yep. i'm at the airport now.

are you sad to be leaving europe?

a little. it is europe after all.

it's probably not bothering you much since you know that you get to meet me ;)

speaking of that... what day do you want to finally do this?

saturday maybe? i work all week and then i have plans friday night.

saturday works for me...

what's with the "..."

i'm nervous lol.

why? you shouldn't be nervous. it's just me. evan. the shrek-loving-meme-lord that called your sex hotline to cry about his ex leaving him for his cousin.

shit... now i'm nervous.

what if you don't like me? what if we don't click? what if the entire meal is just silent?

that's a lot of 'what if's all at once. i'm going to like you. we're going to click. if the meal is silent it will only be because the food is so damn good we can't even be bothered to speak to each other.

i don't even know what i should wear.

nothing ;)

you would think that your hormones would have calmed down a bit by twenty-three.

nope. still raging. harder than ever.

that came out wrong.

i meant the hormones. not me.

though i'm not saying i can't... you know...

never mind.

we're finally going to meet... i can't believe i'm going to meet someone who willingly put a life-size shrek cutout in their bathroom.

well i can't believe i'm going to meet someone that thinks cemeteries are cool and spends their free-time at the rainforest cafe.

lol. how did this happen?

i don't know. but i'm glad it did.

i have to go to bed. it's midnight here and i work in the morning. have a safe flight. i'll see you in a few days :)

sweet dreams :-)