the m y s p a c e playlist

he glances over at tee, allowing himself a moment to just observe her. the moonlight shining through his window reflects off her so naturally, enhancing her every feature. they lay wrapped up in his white bed sheets, silent. just taking in one another's presence.

as he runs his hand softly through her hair, he's struck with an old memory. a small chuckle passes his lips and tee glances up at him, eyebrows furrowed.

"what's so funny?" she asks.

"it's nothing." he smiles. "i just remembered that i used to call you my myspace girlfriend."

she laughs, sitting up and pulling the sheets with her to cover her bare body. "i want to see your myspace."

his forehead creases. "what? why?"

"i think it'd be fun. c'mon, i'll show you mine."

"i don't even know my old login."

she sighs. "i don't know mine either."

laying back down, defeated, she wraps her arms around evan's torso once more. his hands trace up her back mindlessly as he tries to come up with a solution, they stop when he finds one.

"we can recreate our myspaces."

she glances up at him skeptically. "what?"

"we can give each other myspace makeovers." he smiles excitedly. "and then we can make our myspace couples playlist. we could even go as far as writing fake emo posts for each other."

her face lights up with a grin as she hops up from the bed, pulling the bed sheet with her as she runs towards the bathroom and shouts, "i'll get the eyeliner!"

THE M Y S P A C E PLAYLIST:

all star - smash mouth
fall for you - secondhand serenade
kiss me thru the phone - soulja boy
hello seattle - owl city
thunder - boys like girls
bleeding love - leona lewis
i'm yours - jason mraz
love story - taylor swift
i wanna - all-american rejects
you're beautiful - james blunt
one wish - ray j
you and me - lifehouse
just the girl - click five