getting d i r t y

"faster."

his breathing quickens as he continues working at the spot, putting in his best effort to satisfy his girlfriend's pleas.

"evan, faster," she groans.

"i'm trying," he responds, short of breath.

"god. it's so wet."

he moves his hand up and down the length of it, trying to find the right spot. his hands have never moved so quickly and he finds his forearm aching from all the movement.

"oh, god," she mumbles under her breath. "evan, it's happening."

"babe, just hold on a little longer. stop it."

"i can't stop it." her breath is short as her words come out in pants.

"you have to. you have to wait for me."

"evan, it's happening. i—" she's cut off by her own scream.

"tee, i told you to hold on!"

"oh my god, it's all over my face!" she screams in horror. "i'm soaking!"

finally, his hands find the right spot. his grip tightens around it as he reaches for his tools to stop the leak. after minutes of tinkering, it stops.

he turns around and takes in his girlfriend's now-soaked appearence. a smile finds his lips as she frowns back at him, crossing her arms over her chest.

"i told you to not let go of the faucet. you were supposed to be blocking it from spraying everywhere," he says, shrugging his shoulders as an amused smile sits handsomely on his face.

"the pressure was too much," she argues. "it burst through my hands. you took your sweet ass time fixing the pipes."

he laughs. "maybe i wanted to get you all wet."

she rolls her eyes, though a smile tugs at her lips. "whatever. i'm going to take a shower."

"i'll be there in five."

a/n: you guys keep asking for a dirty chapter

a/n: you guys keep asking for a dirty chapter. your wish is my command.