C̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ 2̶

I don't own anything but Regina and her plot.

Harley Queen had a cage made of iron, which was made just for her. Regina had her own custom cage, her cage was made of bulletproof glass except for the wall that was connected to the cell of Floyd. Which meant that those two were able to build a special connection, while they had never seen each other.

||

The buzzer went off and a dark-skinned woman made her way to my cell door. She stayed quiet for a couple of minutes and just stared at Regina. She had an essence of evil hanging over her. "Regina, my name is Amanda Waller. I'm here to recruit you to Taskforce X. You have no choice to do this, this is not a question but an order. Although if you co-operate you get ten years of your sentence." Regina scoffed and looked at the woman as if she just grew a second head.

"I have a live sentence, so that is bullshit."

Amanda Waller nodded, surprised that she didn't fall for her offer. "You're a smart kid. That is what you are, a kid. Too young to even be at a prison you're 19 for god's sake. So why don't you join the taskforce so you can still spend some time of your life out of jail?" Regina looked away annoyed by the woman's words. After an awkward silence, she finally shook her head. She didn't want anything to do with this woman.

"Alright, plan 2."

Amanda Waller grabbed a tablet out of her back and pushed it against the glass wall. The tablet was playing a video of Regina actually doing something good, of her being a hero.

"You did it once so why can't you be a hero again? Is it because of your brother's power on you?" Amanda Waller asked as she paused the video and put her tablet away.

Regina immediately stood up and walked close to the door. "This has nothing to do with my brother so fuck off with your shit. I'm not interested, being a hero just doesn't suit me. I'm a villain by blood. And I'm not a weapon! So accept your loss woman."

By the time Regina was done yelling, the whole prison started to shake. Amanda Waller looked Regina one more time in her eyes and saw rage burning in them. She then walked away as if nothing happend, to the next recruit.

||

Regina went back to sitting on the ground facing her wall while thinking of the offer. If she thought about it, she could finally be out of prison again. But in order to do that, she has to change her believes. Plus she will be under the control of Amanda, and Regina hates to be controlled. Maybe she could bargain for another reward and get the hell out of here. She needed to get out of here if she wanted to stay sane.

The deal with Regina is like she has two sides. She is the sweetest, and the smartest girl that you'll ever see. She is very helpful and scarred. Just like her brother, it changed her, so she decides to hide the old her, cause her brother is a villain. Not that she doesn't enjoy it, but sometimes she wants to be the hero and not the villain.

But no matter how many times she wanna deny the thought of the joker using her, deep down she actually knows it's true. Her brother always forces her to do magic, but he doesn't know the pain, fear, and damage it causes his little sister.

As Regina sat thinking in silence she could feel her powers begging her to be used. Guess the pills they put in her food and water, stopped. Only one thought came into her mind.

"Eventually we'll be reunited."