C̵h̵a̵p̵t̵e̵r̵ 1̵6̵

Soon the whole group entered the bar and sat down, trying to celebrate the disappearance of Amanda, but also trying to cheer Regina up. Floyd stormed in angry after yelling at Rick for hurting 'his little girl'. He walked straight to Regina and gave her a tight hug. Regina visibly relaxed and cried in his chest, while Floyd kissed her forehead and calmed her down.

"Whatcha having?" Harley asked everyone while pouring them the right drinks.

"Beer"
"Whiskey"

"Wodka" While Harley poured the shot for Floyd and stopped he pointed at the glass for her to continue. "What am i, twelve?" Regina smiled, took the bottle from Harley and poured him a little more.

"How 'bout you, hot stuff?"

"Water"

"That's a good idea, honey." Regina snorted at the idea of El Diablo drinking alcohol.

"Here's to honor among thieves." Said while raising his glass.

"Not a thief." Katana said sassily while moving to sit in the back.

"Oh, not a thief. But we almost pulled it off despite what everybody thought. Worst part of it is they're going to blame us for the whole thing. They can't have people knowing the truth. We're the patsies; the cover up. Don't forget, we're the bad guys."

||

The Joker was watching his sister dance with Harley, while waiting for his client. Monster T entered the room and instantly walked towards the Joker and stook his hand out. The Joker just stared at it. Embarrassed Monster T sat down on the couch behind him and looked around. When he saw Regina, he couldn't take his eyes of her. He followed the movements of her hips and hungrily stared her body up and down. She was the most beautiful, sexy and dangerous human being in the room, and he couldn't resist her.

He looked back at the Joker, trying to shake his excitement off. "You're a lucky men. Got a bad bitch" Joker's eyes flashed black for a second but he shook it off and gave a twisted smile. "Oh, that she is. The fire in my loins. The sun in my universe. The one, the only, the infamous Regina Ignis." He whistled for Regina, and she immediately came and sat down next to him. "J" She smiled while leaning next to him. "Listen, you are my gift to this handsome honka honka! You belong to him now."

Regina snorted at these words, the man was far for handsome. Monster T was just not her type, but she decided to play jokers little game. "Aren't you handsome! You want me? I'm all yours." She said while looking at him seductive. Monster t tried to control him emotions but he couldn't help but to feel attracted to her, and it started to show. "I don't want no beef." He said while trying to hide his hard one.

"You don't want no beef?" joker mocked. Regina laughed evilly, she knew the man wasn't going to survive this. "Don't want no beef? Don't want no beef?" Regina pretended to be hurt, and started to fake pout. "What's wrong? You don't like me? Fine! Don't waste my time then." She said while shoving the man away, glad to be released from the ugly man.

"This your lady." Regina snorted. Did the man really think that she would date the Joker. Ew no, that's incest. "Are you enjoying yourself with my sister?" Realization was shown in Monster T's eyes. He regretted it, knowing he didn't offend his girlfriend. No, he offended his sister, The Queen of Gotham. "No. That's your lady, Joker. She deserves more than me." He said trying to sound truthful. The Joker had enough and pulled out his gun. he shot the man right in between his eyes, before Monster T could even process what's happening.

"That's right!"