C̵h̵a̵p̵t̵e̵r̵ 1̵8̵

After a while of drinking and silence Floyd rose to his feet. "Okay lets save this girl, and get you back together with Reg." Regina hardly progressed the words and saw everyone standing up to follow Floyd.

Rick stayed behind, reaching out to Regina. Regina tried to avoid him, but he had her trapped against the wall. She tried to remember her plan in her the to resist the urge of crying.

Rick pulled her closer to him and embarrassed her. "I'm sorry to make you feel like that, but i only love you." She tried to ignore the flutter of her heart at those words, but she couldn't.

Slowly embracing him back she broke in tears in his arms.

Realizing her actions Regina pulled away quickly. She couldn't just jump back in his arms just because he said he 'loved her'. It's bullshit. Hurt was shown in Rick's eyes, but Regina didn't care. She shoved past him and walked out of the door, joining the others.

||

Rick saw everybody moving inside the bar, except for Floyd. He felt so stupid, he used Regina. He tried to break up with June multiple times, but she just wouldn't have it. He never said anything,  because he didn't want to hurt her. And here he is, hurting her even more than possible.

Floyd said no word, trying not to get blinded by anger. But he couldn't help it. He threw his guns on the ground and walked towards Rick. He punched him in his ribs and kneed him in his stomach. Rick felt to the ground clutching his stomach in pain.

Floyd had enough, he didn't want to kill Rick. Cause even-though Regina was mad now, she wasn't going to accept it when Rick's dead. He turned around and walked into the bar. Leaving Rick on the street. Rick stayed on the ground thinking about his mistakes. He really loved Regina, and he wasn't going to stop loving her.

||

How do you pick yourself after having your heart ripped out of you chest, torn apart, burned to ashes, and put back in your chest like nothing happen? That question rang through Regina's mind along the walk. They decided to go to the big flashy garbage thingy that hung in the sky. Or as Harley said; 'The pretty lights'. But first they needed to make a stop at the subway station, because ther is a bomb located underneath it.

It was left there when Rick and June went to blow the building for Waller. OnlyEnchantress took over her body and ran away from Rick, leaving the bomb unabled. Regina felt shiver run down her back when she thought of Rick and June being together in the same room. She didn't even know why she reacts so bad too it. She never had this before.

Together the group walked to an abandoned subway station. Apparently Enchatress' brother attacked it and now the subway was partly flooded. They left a bom under it and some SEAL's are going to get it.

Regina walked silently beside Croc, she was deep in thoughts. "Reg" Regina looked up to find Floyd walking beside her. "Don't let this define you. Set it out of your head and focus on the mission, little one." Floyd finished his mini speech. Regina nodded and flipped a switch in her head. She put on an emotionless face and started to pick up her fast pace.

When they came to the subway the entrence was set under water. They decided to take a fast break first, before continuing the mission. Everybody started to prepare themselfs for the big mission. Katana sat down in a corner, took out her sword and started talking towards it. Regina made her way over to Floyd and sat down, while hugging him. She needed some parental love right now.

Rick stood watching from a distance, he felt empty without Regina by his side. He hoped that the mission was over soon. In the movies good guys always get the girl at the end. So maybe after all of this is finished, he can get his girl.

WELL GUYS A DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY, BECAUSE NEXT WEEKEND IM GONE AND THE STORY STILL HAS TWO CHAPTERS LEFT. IM SORRY IF THE STORY SUCKED AND THE ENDING SUCKS EVEN MORE BUT YEAH... THANKS FOR READING THIS SHIT😊