E̵p̵i̵l̵o̵g̵u̵e̵

Rick felt his world crashing down. He walked to Enchantress and crushed her heart a little while yelling "What did you do to her? Tell me!" Enchantress just smiled at him and looked towards Regina. "I'll crush this. Do you hear me? You bring Regina back or I'll crush this!" Rick's screams were heard in the background. Enchantress laughed evilly at him and said "Go ahead. You don't have the balls." Rick nodded and crushed the heart of the Enchantress till it became dust in his hands.

Enchantress turned into a stone sculpture, but Rick couldn't care less, his attention was focused on Regina. The whole group surrounded her and looked at her with worry in their eyes. Suddenly Regina opened her eyes wide and shot up. Rick ran towards her and engulfed her in a bone crushing hug, crashing his lips to hers. After a while he pulled back for air, took a ring from his pocket and said "Thank god you're safe. I love you, you know that? And i wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Will you Regina Ignis Napier, please marry me?" Regina was lost for words, looked at him in shock and kissed him happily. "Yes..." She said smiling shyly and full of happiness because finally she had what she wished for.

The moment was ruined by several members of the suicide squad interrupting because they wanted to escape. "Y'all don't mind, i got me a sewer to crawl back into." "Yeah, and I got some business  to handle back in Gotham." "I'm going to hot-wire a car. Need a ride?" Rick imagined how he and Regina would live happily ever after in his apartment, or how they could buy a house together and start an amazing family.

"You are not driving." Waller said while walking into the room and looking at the criminals that tried to plot their escape. Everybody looked at her in shock, nobody had heard her enter the room. "How are you not dead?" Boomerang said full wonder and hatred. "Why is this bitch still alive?" "We just saved the world. A 'thank you' would be nice." Regina said while stepping forward threateningly. "Thank you." Waller said while inspecting her, she noticed the ring on her finger but decided not to mention anything.

Regina started to smile a little at the level of sarcasm from Waller and said "You're welcome."

"So, we did all of this and we don't get shit?" Boomerang said angry as he stood there watching Waller act as though they didn't just save the world. "Ten years off you prison sentences." She said as if it was a reasonable deal. "Nah. that's not enough. I'm seeing my daughter." Floyd said stepping forward threatening a bit. "That can be arranged. Any other requests?" She said while looking around the room.
"An espresso machine."
"More meat"
"My fiancé out of prison"

Waller looked up at Rick as he talked, she nodded. "Your fiancé is free, because she still had ten years to do and with those ten years off she's a free woman." Regina smiled and jumped into Rick's arms.

||

Together they waved to the rest of the prisoners as they were rolled back into prison. Regina looked up to Rick happily and took her bags from the ground. "Let's go home babe.." She said after giving him a soft peck on his cheek.

A/N

SO THIS IS IT... THANK Y'ALL FOR READING MY STORY. SAWRY IF IT SUCKS, BUT YEAH. BYEEE....

IF YOU WANT YOU CAN READ MY NEW BOOK, CHECK MY ACCOUNT FOR MORE INFO