C̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ 1̶3̶

When they walk out of the room with dead creatures they enter a room full with waiting creatures. Everybody got ready to fight again.

In the back i see Floyd and El Diablo fighting. Of course i was mad too that Diablo did no fuck, but he probably had a good reason.

"This ain't my fight!" El Diablo shouted angry.

"You know what? You don't stand for nothing, nothing!" Floyd said while pushing Chato to the wall. Chato pushed him off him. "Don't touch me dude!"

"Don't touch you?" Floyd mocked. "Don't touch me!" Floyd tapped him on his chest. "What you gonna do? Im touching you! Look, im touching you! Are you going to do something about it?" Chato pushed him off angry.

"Do not touch me!"

"Do something!" Floyd mocked him againd. "Do something, do something, do something!"

"You wanna see me do somethin?" Chato threatend violently. Regina chuckeled softly. Ofcourse Floy wanted to see that, he was just screaming it five seconds ago.

"Yes i wanna see something big boy!"

Chato shoved him away and created a fire in his hands. He lifted the hands up and aimed the fire at all the surviving creatures. He burned everything down to the ground until it all died. He lowered his hands while turning to face Floyd.

Floyd raised his hand up as a defense. "I was just trying to get you to do that. Phil Jackson. We good right buddy?" Chato chuckles and Floyd relaxes.

Regina pushed past Floyd and kissed Chato on his cheek. "I knew you would help eventually." She said before giving him a hug. Rick tensed when he saw the exchange.

||

"Clear" a soldier shouts before we all make our way up the stairs. Harley stays behind breathing heavily and staring off into space. Floyd checks up on her while Regina and Rick intertwine their fingers.

||

"Okay, wait here please." Rick said while stopping the door outside a door. "Awe he is emberassed of us." Harley said while making baby noises. Rick shrugged and walked through the door.

After five minutes Floyd and Regina where sick of waiting. They both entered the door and walked off the stairs. When they came in the room they saw it was filled with computer equipment. Regina scanned the room and growled when she saw Amanda. "You!" Amanda shrugged and stood up with a deathly glare. "Yes me" Floyd looked angry at Rick and took him away to talk in private. "Why is it so important for me to stay alive?" Amanda smirked when she saw the confused look on Regina's face. "Well because of your powers and because of the joker. Now we have his girlfriend and his queen." Regina looked hurt when she heard she was the bait. "What do you need from him?" "Nothing i want him to be locked up and in order to do so i need him to surrender." Regina nodded and gritted her teeth angry. There was no way that she would allow that. She blocked every sound out and saw Waller collecting her stuff. When Waller came out of the room the whole suicide squad got angry but Waller threatend them and they moved towards the roof. Because a helicopter was waiting for them. The helicopter stayed in the air and was flying weirdly.

"I can't get contact with the pilot." A soldier said panicked. Realisation dawned on Regina and Hayley. Finally her brother had come.