C̵h̵a̵p̵t̵e̵r̵ 2̵0̵

Regina saw a vision of her walking down the isle. With Joker on her arm leading her to Rick. ick staring lovingly at her and putting a ring on her finger. She saw Rick and her years later in a kitchen. She was kooking breakfast while Rick was holding a little baby girl in his arms and staring at the baby with happyness. Regina sat the breakfast down for Rick and took the little baby and cuddled it. She saw her and Rick having a happy family, until she heard enchantress' voice booming in the background of her vision. "So your greatest desire is starting a life and a family with my man."

||

Regina shook the vision off her and saw the rest of the suicide squad also coming out of their visions and looking at her.  She shrugged her shoulders and stepped behind the pillars. "So what if it is, witch bitch?" She heard Harley and katana moving next to her and stared at Enchantress with hatred. " These are my people right here." She said while getting her powers to warm up she created a ball of fire in both the palms of her hands.

"But it is our time, my dear meta-human. The sun is setting and the magic rises.
The meta-humans are a sign of change." Enchantress said while coming closer towards the three girls. "Lady ... You are EVIL!" Harley said while raising her bat in position.

"Brother, make them bow to me."

Suddenly a large glowing creature moved forward. "Holy shit, he's hot." Regina said laughing. Katana punched her in the shoulder at the bad pun. "GQ, come in. were in position. We gotta get him in that corner, thats where the bomb will be." Rick said pointing to the large creature. "I'll do it! I'll get him there. I lost one family. I ain't gonna lose one another." El Diablo said while getting ready to fight, he took of his jacket and threw it on the ground.

"Look, think it through ..." Regina said with a sad face, she knew that if he did he was going to die with the weird godly creature. "I got this. Let me show you what I really am. Over here!" He yelled towards Regina and the creature. "Go!" Rick yelled to the rest of the group, to get them to safety.

"Rick, in position. Standing by. Diablo, drive him into the corner!" "Get him mate!" Rick and Boomerang yelled. "Diablo, get clear! Get out of there!" Regina yelled, she didn't want one of her new friends die.

"Blow it!" Diablo yelled while transforming in a fire demon. He ran towards the god and drove him into the corner. "Now GQ, now." Everybody got down for cover, but Regina still stood. Rick pulled her down and lay on top of her. He tried to shield her from the explosion, but Regina barely processed the explosion. She was too busy to create a fire in the sky next to Enchantress' machine.

||

After the explosion everybody stood up, seeing Diablo, the god and Regina gone.  Rick panicked and walked over towards Enchantress taking her heart. "Where is she?" He yelled at her. He couldn't understand how she was gone. "She's not coming back." Enchantress said with a knowing smile.

Katana stood up with panic and searched the whole room. In the corner she saw Regina laying on the floor. She rushed towards Regina and checked her pulse. "Her pulse is very low" She said to Rick.

 "Her pulse is very low" She said to Rick