C̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ 5̶

The Joker hated to admit it, but he really missed his little sister. They've never been apart for so long and although sometimes it seems as if he just uses her, he loved her with all his heart and needed her. He hated himself for forcing her to use her powers.

Angry he stormed up the stairs to his torture room. He kidnapped a guard of the prison Regina was held captive in. Griggs was his name, he thought. One of his goons was warning the guard of Belle Reve that he wasn't going to survive this. "That's bullshit" Griggs said laughing. The Joker took a step forward and stood still in the door opening. The room suddenly got silent and the guard started to get scared. The Joker approached him from behind and started rubbing his shoulders, making dissaproaving humms. "Blah blah blah... All that chitchat's gonna get you hurt." He grabbed his neck and slapped on his shoulders.

"Oh my god" Griggs said out of fear when the joker touched him

"Oh my god" Griggs said out of fear when the joker touched him. The joker started to walking around Griggs, purring at him like a cat. He lifted his arm and held his hand infront of Griggs, silently asking him to kiss it. Griggs awkwardly looked at it, he thought that the Joker was a sick and fucked up man. He looked around unsure of what to do and kissed the hand. The joker looked at him with a serious face, but eventually broke out into a smile.

"I can tell you meant that." The Joker said while moving forward to sit on Grigg's lap. He moved forward so he was face to face with Griggs, and moved his hands around the back of Grigg's neck. He let out a psychotic laugh and lowered his hands. "You're gonna be my friend." He said with a serious look again.

||

Regina woke up with a massive headache and tried to sit up, groaning. She then noticed that she was already sitting in a wheel chair, and got wheeled away by a guard. She turned around and saw another prisoner behind her on a vertical stretcher. Grigg's slipped a phone in her shirt and stopped where some docters stood. The doctor pulled out a gun, with some weird substance in it, she put it against Regina's neck and fired it. Regina winched at the feeling, something wasn't right. The substance wasn't fluid, it felt like a chip.

Regina got wheeled outside and saw a whole group of prisoners sitting there. She looked up and saw Rick Flag looking straight at her, sending her a sweet smile before turning serious again. Floyd saw the little exchange and raised his eyebrow at Regina. Regina looked away to hide her blush and shook her head. Floyd chuckled and focussed his attention back to Rick again.

"Unlock them" He said to all the guards.

Regina smirked when she got uncuffed and moved over to Floyd. "Finally free. How does it feel old man?" Floyd looked offended at her while the rest of the crowd laughed.

Regina saw the look on Floyd's face and began laughing with tears. Everybody looked at her, even all the guards. Rick looked at her in awe, but sended deathly glare's to all the men that where staring at her.

When Regina finally stopped laughing everybody suddenly started moving again. Floyd pushed her a little before engulfing her in a tight hug. He felt good now that he new that the girl that was like a daugther to him, finally got some sort of freedom.