C̵h̵a̵p̵t̵e̵r̵ 1̵9̵

Everybody stood at the entrance watching the SEAL's put one the diving equipment. Killer croc stood watching them with a scowl on his face. Those human armatures need diving clothes and air-tanks, while he could just dive in. It took way too many time, he thought.

When everyone finally putted their equipment on, croc jumped into the water. Eager to take a swim again. "What are you doing?" The SEAL named GQ asked him cautious. "Y'all are just tourist, this is my home. So let me guide you." Everybody just nodded and so they left to take the bomb.

"My dear husband if I die in battle. We will be together." Katana said talking to her sword. Everybody stared at her like she lost it. "The man who killed her husband used that sword, so her husband is trapped inside it." Regina nodded and went over to Katana. After talking for a few minutes they both stood up and hugged each other. "Would you look at that, the crazy bitches found each other." Rick sent a deathly glare towards Boomerang and walked towards Regina.

"I know you aren't going to forgive me, but if we die i want you to know that i really love you. You have one of the most captivating smiles I have ever seen. When you do my heart leaps with joy and I feel like I've found happiness once again. All my life, I have been waiting for you. All my life, I have dreamed of someone like you. And now, I'm happy that it's all come true. Thank you for coming into my life, I love you! Your beauty got my attention, but your personality captivated my heart." He said with tears in his eyes while holding her hand.

Regina started crying and pulled him in a hug. She knew that if this was a normal life she wouldn't forgive him that easy, but luckily their life was strange and dangerous. She pulled away from the hug and took his face in her hands. She leaned forward and started kissing him, never wanting to let go.

||

The rest of the group walked into the big entrance hall and saw Enchantress standing on a staircase plateau. Regina tightened her hold on Rick's hand, she was scared too die. Especially now that she had the love of her life back. Quickly the group hid behind the pillars and observed the Witch and the other huge thing walking around the room.

"Im gonna draw out the big one." El Diablo said confidently. Regina looked up to him with a surprised face, she didn't expect him to fight with them. "My boys will detonate the bomb underneath him." Rick said while putting his arm over Regina's shoulders. She smiled up to him, mesmerizing his face for if everything went down. "You know, we should get a drink sometimes." Boomerang said to Katana who stood side by side with Regina.

"I've been waiting for you all night. Step out of the shadows. I wont bite." Enchantress' voice boomed to the hall. "What the hell? Grab her." Deadshot said in panic.

"Why are you here? Because the soldier led you? And all for Waller? Why do you serve those who cage you? I am your ally. And I know what you want. Exactly what you want."