C̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ 1̶2̶

After walking a while they finally came to their destination. It was a high buisiness building. Rick stopped everyone to be silent, while Floyd and Regina continued walking. They came to the glass entrance door and busted it. Making it clatter loudly into pieces. Rick cursed silently in the back and everybody entered. Scanning the rook they saw it was clear. Deadshot walked behind the reception to look at the cameras. "The whole building is clear."  Regina nodded and walked further into the building. She grabbed Harley by the wrist and together they jumped in the elevator. "Bye bye." Regina said waving at Rick, whom tried to stop them.

It was silent for a minute so Regina took the phone out of her bra and checked her texts. 'Little G, im coming for you two in that building. Worse wishes xJ' Regina giggled and showed the text to Harley, but before she could read it one of the creatures jumped to the window.

Regina took her sword and chopped it's head and it's limbs of. Harley kicked the body  out of the loft and took the phone to read the text. Acting like nothing happend, Regina fixed her new outfit she made appear with her new hair.

Just when she was finished another creature jumped through the broken window and attacked Harley

Just when she was finished another creature jumped through the broken window and attacked Harley. harley heatbutted it and beated it to pulp. When she was finifshed she fixed her hair and texted a reply before handing the phone back to Regina. 'Lovely thanks puddin xHarls'

Then a third creature jumped trough the roof. Angrily Regina stuffed her phone back and chopped it's legs off. Then it's arms and she stabbed both of it's eyes. Just as she finished the lift came to a stop. When the door opened the whole group stood infront of the door looking angry. Regina and Harley shrugged while walking away. Regina turned around to group with raised eyebrows. "Y'all coming?"

||

"Hold" Rick said with his fist in the air, stopping the whole group in the middle of a room. "I don't like this Flag." Floyd said while looking around observingly. Regina felt unsure, the atmosphere in the room was  much different. Floyd placed his mask on while bickering with Harley.

Suddenly the weird creatures came from the ceiling. Everybody started taking out the creatures. Regina emptied her guns in two creatures before taking her sword and killing everything that stood near her. Suddenly they all went for Rick. "They're after Rick again, suround him." Everybody ran towards Rick to protect him, except El Diablo. When all the creature were dead the group splitted up again. Regina walked towards a creature and started carving a flame into the body. Harley stood next to her while she did so chuckeling at the insanity of Regina. Regina quickly looked up when she heard Rick speak.

"I didn't need no help. I had it handled." Regina snorted at Rick. "Yeah right. And that's why they almost took you. Getting kidnapped is you handling it?" Rick looked at regina insecure but smiled at her snarky attitude.

Harley started hitting the carved creature and laughing maniacly. She chopped everywhere, but Regina's signature. She felt the eyes of everybody and decided to look up. "What?" She asked innocently. "You heard what Regina said earlier. They still move after they're dead. Regina laughed and started cleaning her sword next to katana. "素敵な剣" "ありがとうございました, 火の女王"

A/N

"素敵な剣" means "Nice sword"

"ありがとうございました, 火の女王" means "Thank you very much, Queen of the Fire."