C̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ 1̶5̶

After walking for a while we finally reached the helicopter. It looked abandoned. There were papers everywhere and there was a big hole in the helicopter. Carefully the group of soldiers checked the inside. "Clear!" One soldier shouted. Rick looked down dissapointed. There goes his only hope. The group walked a little further and took a break. They had done enough for the day.

Regina looked around she was worried because she never saw Floyd. As she thought about it Floyd came walking towards the group with a map in his hand. He looked very pissed of.

"When does this end Flag?"

"Everybody prepare yourselfs, we got a big fight to win." Floyd got angry and threw the file right in front of Regina. Regina was curiuous and opened the file.

JUNE MOON-FLAG/ ENCHANTRESS

"You better tell everybody. You tell her!" Floyd screamed angry. Regina looked at the file in shock. Why did this June has his last name? No, he's not...

"Three days ago a non-human activity took place in the underground. Waller sent me and miss June to inspect it. It went wrong because she turned into Enchantress and dissapeared."

Regina tried to keep her head at the story, but the question kept wondering through her head. "Tell her Flag, or i will." Regina looked up, shaken out of her thoughts. She saw both men looking at her with pity. Why are they looking at her like that?

"June is my girlfriend, or was i'm not sure."

Regina took a deep breath. She felt tears forming in her eyes. She just got played by Rick, he has a girlfriend. It wasn't real. The whole group looked angry at Rick, they thought it was heartless. And that's saying a lot coming from these villains.

Regina felt numb, and that was a weird feeling after being with Rick and feeling emotionally. She didn't know what to do, her father abused and raped her. Her brother save her and killed their father, but used her for her powers for years. And now she thought she found some sort of love, it appeared she was used again. Rick was probably the leverage of Regina staying in the group.

He's not her's, and he will never be. Maybe it's a good thing, cause love isn't how you expect it to be. It starts nice, but eventually it just consists of disappointment and expectations that can never be reached. But how would it be when it could happen. How she would lay in his arms after a long day. She imagined how it would be to wake up next to him.

But he's killing her now. He is commiting a terrible crime, murder by ripping her heart out. The worst part is that he knew it all along, and never stopped it.

For the first time she started to feel alive again. She started to appreciate live again. She no longer flinched at seeing beautifull things like love. She started to feel again. She was smiling again, she even sang sometimes. She wasn't the broken girl who got abused by her father anymore. And he broke it all down. He broke her just when she started to heal.

Regina couldn't take it and walked away. She saw a bar and went inside, went after the bar and took a bottle of whiskey. She put the bottle at her mouth and started downing it contents. How could she be so stupid to fall for it?

A/N

IM GOING TO UPDATE BOTH CHAPTERS RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE IM ON A DEBATE WEEKEND AND HAVE NO THEM THEN. SORRY, I DID MY BEST ON THE EMOTIONAL WRITING, BUT IM NOT GOOD WITH  FEELINGS OR EMOTIONS.