Ch. 3: Kidnapped by...Vampires

Natalie's POV
•••
"Sorry if it's burned. I'm not necessarily the best cook." Calum chuckled before sliding me a plate of grilled cheese.

"It no prob. I almost burned down my house by making toast." I admit. 

Ashton, Michael, and Luke just stood there by Calum watching me. I'm not going to lie but it was a bit awkward having four of your idols stare down at you and not saying anything.

"Um guys." I say, trying to get their attention. Of course they didn't say anything and just kept staring down at me. "Guys!" I say a bit louder and snap my fingers repeatedly till I got their attention.

"Sorry what?" Luke asked. "I didn't say anything." I giggled. "You guys just kept staring at me."

"Well it's not our fault that you're adorable." Ashton smiled which made me blush. "Um can I go take a shower?" I asked politely. "Sure. I'll give you some clothes." Calum told me, taking my hand and leading me back upstairs and into the room that I woke up in. So this is his room.

He opened one of his drawers and pulled out a large grey sweatshirt. "This is already big on me so it'll be big on you." He said and handed it to me. "Also 'cause I don't think that any of my shorts will fit you." He said.

"Okay. Thanks Cal." I smiled and pulled him into a hug. He hugged me back and rested his head by my neck inhaling deeply.

"Calum." I say, starting to feel uncomfortable. "Calum." I say a bit louder. Still nothing. Deja vu right? "Calum!" I say loud enough to the point that I'm yelling his name. Luckily that got his attention and made him take a step back. "I-I'm sorry. I just lost control-" He cut himself off as I gave him a 'what the fuck' look.

"Never mind. Um...the shower is right through that door. I'll be here if you need me." He said as he pointed to a door before plopping down on the bed and pulling out his phone.

I walked into the bathroom and it was huge. The shower looked like it could fit like 10 people!

I placed the sweatshirt on the counter top and stripped out of my clothes, kicking them out of the way

I placed the sweatshirt on the counter top and stripped out of my clothes, kicking them out of the way. I turned the shower on and once the water was hot enough I stepped inside. Questions like 'How did I get here' and 'What happened last night?' wondered in my mind. But one of the biggest questions that I had to ask myself was "How have I not fangirlled yet?!"

I grabbed a bottle of cherry red shampoo and started to massage it into my hair when I started to think about why Calum had his head in my neck and how he said that he couldn't control it. Like I'm pretty sure that if I can control not fangirlling in front of 5 seconds of summer then I'm pretty sure that you can control not having your head in my damn neck. Even though I may have liked it...

I put conditioner in my hair and washed my body before rinsing out the shampoo and conditioner to look down at my hair. Wait...no no no. WHY IS MY HAIR RED?!

I immediately turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my body before wiping off a small patch of the mirror and noticing that my hair was dyed red. I looked like a cherry!

"CALUM!" I scream. He immediately ran into the bathroom and stood there, shocked and speechless once he saw me. "Oh my fucking god..." Calum muttered under his breathe. "MICHAEL GET YOUR ASS UP HERE!" Calum hollered. In seconds not only did Michael race into the bathroom but Luke and Ashton were right behind him.

All of them had the same expression as Calum. "Oh my god Natalie I'm so sorry. It was supposed to be a prank on Calum." Michael apologized. "Dude...my hair is red!" I scoffed, looking down at my once brown hair which was now dyed. "Wait?! This was supposed to be a prank on me?!" Calum asked Michael. "I-i-I um yeah." Michael shrugged.

"Hold on I'm just going to go kill Michael." Calum said before running after Michael. Ashton just laughed and closed the bathroom door. Where's Luke? He probably just walked out when Michael ran off.

I dried my hair with the towel and threw on my undergarments and Calum's sweatshirt. To be honest it felt nice to be in Calum Hood's clothes. They felt so soft and smelled good. It also went down to my mid thigh so it wasn't like they could see my butt or anything.

Since the mirror was still fogged up, I took the towel and wiped down the mirror only to be shocked again. (Shocking 😂)

I saw Luke behind me, leaning against the wall. "Luke what the hell?!" I jumped and looked behind me, finding him there smirking. "Were you in here the whole time?!" I asked.

"Maybe." He shrugged, slowly walking towards me. "Ashton should have told you earlier but I just can't control myself ."

I looked at him confused until I saw his eyes turn a bright red color. "L-l-Luke y-your eyes." I stuttered, taking a set backwards but just to hit the counter.

His smirk grew bigger as he was now only inches away from me. I started to put all of the pieces together when it hit me. I was kidnapped by vampires. Vampires that happen to be 5 Seconds of Summer.

I'm not dying. I'm too young to die and I want to do so much in my life. I saw the door and raced to it, pulling it open and running towards the door that led out of Calum's bedroom but unsucceeded when I felt a pair of arms grab me. Luke pinned me against the wall with my arms above my head. "Luke! Let me go!" I screamed, kicking my legs and almost kicking him in his 'swimsuit area'.

"Stop trying to fight me." He growled, making me stop and just shake in fear. Well this is it...I'm going to die. I'm going to die from getting my blood sucked out of me but Lucas Robert Hemmings. "Luke please." I begged as tears formed in my eyes.

Suddenly the door opened and the other three guys came in. "Luke!" Calum screamed as him and Ashton pulled Luke off of me and held him back while Michael came up tried to comfort me.

"Natalie are you-" Michael started, grabbing my arm till I cut him off my pulling my arm away and taking a step back. "Don't touch me." I yelped.

The whole room got so quite all of a sudden. "You're vampires." I say before running out of the room. That's it. They're all going to kill me now. I mean, why would they kidnap me if they wouldn't kill me?! 

I ran down the hallway and into a random room, which happened to be a closet. I closed the door behind me and trying to get as deep into the closet as possible. I slid to the ground and pulled my knees into my chest before tears started to fall down my cheeks.

Suddenly I hear footsteps in the hallway. "Where is she?!" Ashton asked frantically. "She  couldn't have left, could she?" Luke asked. "I don't want to lose her. We've been looking for her for years." Michael spoke, sounding as if he was about to cry. "We won't lose her." Calum assured Michael as I heard footsteps right outside of the door.

••••
Feedback?
••••
August 24th,2016
Word Count: 1283 words