Ch. 18: Let Me Tell You Everything

Lily's POV
•••
I walked back into my room to find Natalie laying face down on my bed crying. I walked over to the edge of the bed and sat down, placing a hand on her back. "Natalie it's okay." I cooed.

She turned back over to face me with tear stained eyes. "No it's not. I wish my life was back to the way it was."

"Don't think like that." I say, grabbing her arm and helping her sit up so she wasn't laying down anymore. "Oh come on," she rolls her eyes. "Less than two weeks ago I was happy with my life. And now some guy and his gang wants to kill me because of the people that kidnapped me in the first place!"

"You don't think I've been through the same thing?" I asked. "What do you mean?" She asked, wiping away her final tears.

"Well..."

*Flashback*

"Lads I'm going out for a bit!" I called, stepping closer to the front door. Suddenly Niall appeared in front of me, blocking me from the door.

" Wait, where are you going?" He asks, sounding concerned. That's one thing that I never understood. For the last week or so these guys have been extremely over protective of me and they won't tell me why. Last night I woke up from a nightmare and I couldn't find any of the guys. I walked downstairs and eavesdropped on them talking about some gang. It wasn't too much of what to think about it so I just ignored it.

"To the Starbucks around the corner. I'll be back in like fifteen minutes." I tell Niall. "Alright." He sighs. "Just be safe. And be aware of your surroundings."

"I will. Love you."  I smiled, pecking him on the lips. "Love you." He smiled, opening the front door for me.

I walked out of the house and pulled out my phone. I knew my way around the neighborhood pretty well considering the fact that I've been living in London for a couple of months now.

I started to scroll through random text messages went i bumped into something. I looked up and saw a fairly tall guy with brown hair and dreamy brown eyes.

"I-I'm sorry." I apologize, quickly looking back down at the ground and moving to walk out of the way till he stopped me. "Don't be sorry babe. It was my fault." He spoke with a sexy smirk in his face. "I'm Cameron."

"Look I really have to go, I'm sorry." I say, quickly dodging him and continuing my walk. I make another block or so before I fell an arm snake around my waist and pull him into an alleyway. "HEY! PUT ME DOWN! HELP!" I screamed, thrashing around in the man's arms.

"Shut up!" The voice growled before he pinned me to the wall of the alley. I looked at the figure and my eyes widened when I saw who it was. "Cameron what the hell are you doing?!" I yelled, trying to get out of his grasp. "Just shut up Lily!" He barked as I saw other figures come into view. I couldn't tell how many but there were too many people which scared me even more.

"H-h-how do you know my name?" I asked.  Cameron chuckled before answering. "Oh, we know so much more than you think Lily."

The last thing I remember was being hit on the head with something hard and then I blacked out....
***

I tell Natalie my whole kidnapped story. Even when all of the guys came to save me. I thought that I was going to die but instead...they saved me.

"But they almost killed you." Natalie says, looking up at me. "But they didn't. All nine of them (5sos and 1D) were able to kill most of them. Still three of them are around but ever since they saved me from them they haven't tried anything. Not like it matters." I sighed.

"I'm just afraid that they'll find me." She whispered. I rubbed circles on her back till the door opened and Michael came in.

•••
Natalie's POV
•••
The door opened and when Michael came in, Lily got up and left. Without saying anything, Michael sat in her spot beside me.

I just wrapped my arms around him, needing a hug from someone. He smiled, taking my embrace. I rested my head on his shoulder by his neck. "Why didn't you guys tell me about him?" I asked.

Michael sighed and pulled away. "We didn't know that any of this was going to happen, not to you. We thought that once we killed his mate that he would've died but...I guess he survived. We haven't heard anything from him in years."

"We just didn't want for you to get paranoid." He continued. "Well I'm a bit paranoid now." I told him, referring to what had happened not even twenty minutes ago.

"Please, don't be. You have ten strong and powerful vampires here to protect you." He assures me, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me close. We were like this for several minutes before Ashton walked in.

"Guys we have to leave soon, c'mon."

•••
Natalie's POV (later that night)

Calum unlocked the door using the hotel key card and we all stepped inside.  The hotel room was a decent size but probably not big enough for five people...oh well.

I rolled my suitcase towards the first bed and unzipped it, grabbing a crop top and a pair of sweatpants

I rolled my suitcase towards the first bed and unzipped it, grabbing a crop top and a pair of sweatpants. I could hear the guys start to make side conversations as I walked into the bathroom and quickly got changed.

When I walked out of the bathroom the guys were still having their side conversations so I just walked past them and laid down on the side of the bed. It was probably around 11 at night but I still pretty tired considering the fact that it was a long day.

I tried to fall asleep but the guys were still being pretty loud but after a minute or so they got quieter.

"Guys shhh, Natalie's sleeping." Ashton whispered. I heard footsteps get closer to the bed. "It's been a long day for her." Michael sighed.

"Yeah, we need to protect her. Who knows what Jc is capable of." Calum says before I actually drift off to sleep.

•••
October 18th, 2016
Word Count: 1080 words