Ch. 28: Are You Pregnant?

*this is such a short one I'm sorry*
Natalie's POV
•••
As I started to wake up, I couldn't help but to feel pain in my stomach and my head. I groaned, turning over and laying on another side. Except, I only felt more pain. Why am I in this much pain- wait...

I opened my eyes and noticed that I was laying in Luke's bed, alone. "Please tell me that last night was a dream." I whispered to myself, looking under the sheets and noticing that I was naked. Oh my god last night really happened. If I was my old self I'd be thinking- "Oh my god Luke's Hemmings took my virginity. I've always wanted to have his kids!"

But obviously I'm not my old self. Over the last four months my life has changed so much. I've changed so much. But all that I could be thinking about was that last night I lost my virginity. Of course it's kinda awesome that I lost it to Luke Hemings but none of this was supposed to happen till I was eighteen. I'm fifteen. At least I'm not preg- wait. Luke didn't use a condom. Oh my god...

I immediately pulled the covers off of me and grabbed Luke's shirt which was on the floor. Before I could walk out, the bedroom door opened and the one and only walked into with a panicked look on his face and held a shopping bag.

Once Luke saw me he came up to me and embraced me in a hug. "I'm so sorry I forgot Natalie." He told me, looking down at me.

"Luke, until I find out if I'm pregnant I'm not gonna kill you." I told Luke, looking him dead in the eye. "I never thought I would have to say this but we need a pregnancy test." I looked down.

"I just went to the store and got you some." Luke explained, placing the plastic shopping bag down on the bed. He reached into the bag and pulled out three pregnancy tests. "I didn't know which one to get so I just bought a couple. I also bought some Advil and other medication in case of you had some of the major pregnancy symptoms. "

"Wow...thanks Luke?" I spoke, coming out more like a confused answer. "But my stomach and head hurt extremely badly." I told him, taking the Advil out of the bag. Luke's eyes widened when I told him that.

As I turned and walked towards the bathroom door, Luke stopped me. "Wait Nat.." I looked back to find him sitting on the edge of the bed, looking down.

"No matter what the results are, pregnant or not pregnant, just know what all of us will still love you just as much as we do now. And we'll help out and get through it all just like we have over the last couple of months. I love you Natalie Hunter." He kissed my forehead as he finished his statement.

I wasn't really sure about what to say so I just went with my gut and turned around, and walked into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me, placing all three test on the counter. My hands started to shake as I picked up the first box and opening it.

Well here goes nothing....

***
After several minutes the result appeared on all three test. I kept reading the box over and over again. Two lines pregnant. One line not pregnant.

I picked up all three test and after reading the results, I gasped and covered my mouth with one hand from shock.

"L-Luke...."

***
Well fuck...
December 18th, 2016
Word Count: 617 words