Ch. 25: Call Her Mine

Natalie's POV
•••
I felt myself slowly start to gain consciousness in an area that felt...different. Almost like it felt like i was moving.

That's when I realized that I was in car when the car hit a speed bump and my head hit the glass window.

"Fuck." I groaned, but nothing came out . Confused, I opened my eyes. I looked down at my hands and saw that they were tied together and realized that there was tape over my mouth.

"Oh, you're awake." A voice startled me from the drivers seat. I looked over at him and he looked so familiar. Like I've seen him before. Wait...this is Kian!

How did I end up here? Where are the other guys? What about- wait why don't I just ask him?

"Why the hell am I here?!" I asked...well more like screamed. But it came out muffled cause of the stupid tape.

Kian looked over and me and laughed. "Dick." I think to myself and rolled my eyes. He slowed the car down and pulled over to the side of the road.

He reached over and yanked the tape off harshly.

"Kian let me go now! Please!" I begged as tears started to form in my eyes. That was totally not what I wanted to say. I wanted to just scream and fight so I didn't know why I was acting so...weak.

I have to get out of here. I just needed a plan.

"That's cute." He laughed. "Jc will be so happy when he has you." He brought his hand up and caressed my cheek. I shivered from his touch since it was freezing.

Wait, I think I have an idea.

"Wait! Kian oh my god! There's a bug! Kill it!" I screamed. "Jesus Christ shut the hell up." He groaned.

"Where is it?"He asked, looking around. "Right here." I answered, pointing to a random spot by my legs. "Where?" He asked again, clearly annoyed. "There!" I pointed out.

"Hold on." He groaned, before getting out of the car and walking over to my side.

Oh my god this plan might actually work.

Once he opened up the side door, I kicked him "down there" and he groaned in pain. "Ugh you bitch." He groaned, falling over.

That was pretty much my plan...stupid...but it worked.

I quickly got out of the car and just started to run like I was being chased a murderous vampire. Oh wait, I was.

The car was parked on an abandoned road surrounded my woods so I could get hidden pretty well but he's still a vampire. He can find me very easily.

My feet were killing me since I wasn't wearing shoes and it was freezing outside. (She's only wearing a tank top and shorts from the hotel room)

"NATALIE!" Kian's voice hollered in the distance, followed by a loud whistling sound.

I had no idea where I was but i didn't care. I just had to get as far away from Kian as possible. If he found me, I'd be dead.

"Too late." I jumped when I heard his voice from behind me. I turned around and I saw Kian standing there with his arms crossed over his chest and his lips plastered into a smirk.

"That little stunt that you just tried to pull just landed you in a hell of a lot more trouble." He chuckled.

"Why does Jc even want me?" I asked, backing away from him. "You can ask him yourself." He said, lunging forward to grab me but I back away and turned around to keep running.