Ch. 27: An Important Decision

I promise that the story from here, forward will be so much better
***
Natalie's POV
•••
"Luke I swear to god- Luke!" I squealed, feeling hands grasp around my waist and lift me over a shoulder. "Put me down you damn breadstick." I laughed, knowing that I've offended him.

"Well damn if you want to play it that way then...." He laughed, dropping me onto the bed.

"Hey you meanie." I mocked, sitting up and crossing my arms over my chest. "I'm not the meanie here." He mimicked me by crossing his arms over his chest like I did.

A lot has changed honestly. It's been about two months since that Nash guy brought me back to the guys. For the next week we've all wondering where Michael had been. However we had gotten text from his phone saying that he was fine and he just needed some comfort from his family. After he told us that, we flew back to Australia and have been living a very comfortable life. There hasn't been any sign of Jc or his gang which has been a major relieve. I kinda hope that they just gave up on trying to take me away from the guys to get revenge.

I've gotten so much closer to these guys that it's not that I love them and they love me. It's that they're truly, madly, deeply in love with me. And I have the same connection with them.  But I have to say that I've gotten the closest to Luke. Like extremely close...

Luke sat down on the bed beside me and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him while he stared down at me. "Why are you just staring at me?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I think the real question should be why are you just so fucking hot." He lifted me onto his lap so I was straddling his waist.

He leaned in close and right before his lips could reach mine, the door opened. "Hey gu- woah. Um okay then. When you both get a chance can you come downstairs. There's news that Cal, Luke, and I need to tell you." Ashton explains before closing the door.

I immediately turn my attention back to Luke and find him staring right back at me. With no words spoken he quickly pecked my lips and smiled. "Let's go downstairs. I'm pretty sure you'll like the news."

**natalie's outfit and new dyed hair*