Ch. 31: Help

(shoutout to wattpad for deleting my next three chapters 😂)
Natalie's POV
•••
I started to wake up feeling very, "different". I could feel a burning sensation all over my body and my head felt very foggy.

I opened my eyes to reveal nothing but pitch black darkness when the events from last night came to my mind. "I have to get out of here." I thought to myself but ended up saying out loud.

I tried to feel out where I was but was unable to as I realized that my hands were tied together, behind my back.

My head snapped up when a bright light that hung above my head, lit up the whole room. I hissed at the sudden brightness and duck my head down again.

Suddenly footsteps and laughing were heard, making me refuse to look up. "Well, well, well..." a familiar voice laughed. Still, looking down I able to see the tip of his shoe in front of me and his shadow towered over me, blocking all of the light.

"No one here to save you now Natalie." He bent down to my level, resting his hands on his knees. I still refused to look at him. Based off of what he said it was true. The guys are probably still at the party and who knows where the hell the real Michael is. Tears started to brim in my eyes as I started to think about him. God I miss him.

"Hey!" Jc's voice boomed, nearly giving me a heart attack. Then I got a small idea. Manipulation.

"Just kill me then." I tested tilting my head to the side. "Isn't that why you wanted me? To get revenge?"

"You should realize that if you're separated from them for longer than five days you'll die. And so will them." My eyes widened and my heartbeat increased. They'll die? What? That can't happen to them. Fuck the manipulation plan. "Well I mean the other three, too bad prince Clifford has been gone for a while now."

"Wait what?!" I started to shake from nervousness. "Oh, you didn't realize that?" He asked, faking concern.

"And why would i kill you now?..."He asked, starting to walk away from me. He walked over towards a wooden cabinet mounted to the wall and opened it. I could see something glisten with the small light. He hid it behind his back, starting to make his way back towards me.

"...when i can torture the hell out of your pure little body." He pulled his hand out to reveal a large butcher knife. My eyes widened at the sight of it. As he continued to make his way towards me I tried sliding myself away from him as tears continued to stream down my face.

My back hit the cold cinderblock wall and he got down to my level, holding the blade right in front of my face. I turned my head so I couldn't see him or the knife.

I could hear him get back up, making me look over at him.

"C'mon boys." He turned the look back at me and smirked. "Let's hear her scream."

•••
Michael's POV
•••

I looked down at Aubrey who had her head resting on my lap as she slept. I don't know how she could sleep through all of this. I mean we're locked in a cold dark cell laying on top of a dirty mattress and she considered this her life for the last two years. 

I would be dead right now if it weren't for Aubrey. Since Aubrey and Natalie are sisters they have the same scent. Scent and blood lines are the only thing that can keep a vampire and it's Mate alive.

Fuck I miss Natalie. I miss her emerald green eyes, her adorable nose, her bright smile, her cute laugh...

I didn't even realize that I was crying till I was a tear fall on Aubrey's forehead. She still remained fast asleep.

Suddenly i was able to smell blood and hear an echo. Then a loud crash followed by screaming.

The screaming sounded like it was coming from someone young and the scent of blood smelled familiar. Like something I craved.

I was caught off guard when I heard a moan coming from Aubrey. Looking down i noticed that she was now awake. "Morning Mikey." She smiled looking up at me. "Morning Aubs." I pecked her forehead.

More screaming was heard. Making Aubrey jump up. "What was that?" She asked just above a whisper.

"It's probably just another poor girl that Jc took off the streets as a blood bag." I sighed, rubbing the back of Aubrey's hand. The screaming just kept echoing and getting louder.

"Jc would've took the girl out of her misery if she was a blood bag." Aubrey got off of my lap and walked over into the corner of the room where there was an air duct close to the ground.

Now you might be thinking, Michael why the hell haven't you tried to escape through the vents. Well, we have and whatever I do that pisses Jc or any of his friends off, Aubrey's the one that ends up paying for it. The girl is still human and if I didn't have Natalie I already would've changed her to end her pain.

"Michael?" Aubrey whispered, making me look in her direction. She was on her knees by the air duct. She was motioning for me to come to her.

Hesitantly, I got up and made my way towards the air ducts, listening to what we could hear.

"P-p-lease s-stop!" The voice screamed. "How many times do we have to tell you to shut up you worthless bitch!" Kian's voice shouted, followed by a loud smacking sound.

"You know why do you even bother trying to fight back?" Jc's voice interrupted the torture. "They're gonna come find, they're gonna come find me." He mimicked her voice. "Just face it, Michael just left you. And Ashton, Luke, and Calum have all already moved on. You were nothing but a thing to them."

Wait. No..there's no way he could have her. Soft sobbing was heard again. "Don't worry Natalie. You'll be joining your sister soon." Holy fuck.

I looked over at Aubrey and instantly knew what she was going to do. However my instincts weren't fast enough for her actions.

"NATALIE!" Aubrey screamed through the air ducts. There was a faint echo followed by silence as I muffled her with my hand.

The silence slowly turned into loud footsteps as the metal door suddenly opened and Cameron walked in.

He had an angry expression spread across his face and didn't say anything as he came over to us and grabbed Aubrey's arm harshly and yanked her up.

Don't fight him. Don't fight him.

"You just made a huge mistake Hunter." A smirk spread across his lips and he dragged Aubrey out of the room.

Tears started to prick into my eyes. "I want to help you." I kept repeating to myself. She would've only gotten more hurt if i stepped in. However-

"BANG"

A gunshot silenced my thoughts.

••
well it's been a while and im so sorry. a lot has been going on in my life involving school and relationships and i really just haven't had the time to update im sorry. Im going to Orlando on February 10th so I'm gonna try to finish this story by then. Actually also for a week i got hacked out of my account 😂 so what i did was i started to write a Calum Hood vampire fanfic on another account and will probably post the story here after. I mean that is only if you want a Calum Hood vampire fan fic. Alright, that's all I have to say x