Ch. 23: Broken

*thanks wattpad for not saving and making me have to rewrite the whole chapter 🙄*

Natalie's POV
•••
I couldn't stop crying. I tried to...but the tears just kept spilling out.

How could he do that to me? How could he say that about me? I just keep getting hurt more and more. When will it stop?

My thoughts were interrupted by someone sitting down on the bench beside me. I looked up at the person with my blurred teary eyed vision. It was the same guy from the coffee shop, with the chocolate brown eyes. Those sexy br- okay Natalie stop it!

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked, sounding concerned. I couldn't find the words to say anything so he wrapped an arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I-I j-just feel s-so alone." I cried as the man stroked my hair. Wait...why am I telling this guy this? I don't even know who he is!

"It's okay. It'll get better I promise babe." He cooed.

"No it won't. I'm tired of being hurt! You just don't know!" I snapped before getting up and almost walking away...I mean till he grabbed my hair.

"Hey," His voice still sounded soft, as if he cared. "..it is going to get better. It just might take a while. I feel like I was in your position once." He tells me, sitting me back down on the bench.

"I clearly doubt th-" He cuts me off. "My ex-girlfriend told me that she loved me and left saying that she was going to the store. I found her making out with her ex-boyfriend that she had been talking to during our whole relationship." He tells me.

"I'm so sorry." Is all that I could say. I mean, what else do I say? "Don't be sorry, it was last year. You must be in a lot of pain. Especially for a young girl at your age." He shrugs.

"I just don't get it. What does it mean to feel alone and hurt?" I asked, looking down.

"Broken."

"What your name?" I asked, realizing that I didn't even know who he was. "Oh my name's Cameron. And yours?" He introduces himself, holding out his hand in a formal way. "Natalie." I laughed a bit at the gesture, making him chuckle.

"We should really talk again sometime." He says. "Yeah we should. But I'm going back to Australia in a couple of days." I sighed.

"Really? So am I." He smiled, which made me smile even wider. "That's amazing."

Cameron's phone buzzed and he looked down at it frowning. "I have to go. Can I get your number?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I replied before we both exchanged numbers, hugged, and walked our separate ways. Cameron seems like a nice guy. Like someone I can actually get close to.

Cameron's POV
•••
Once I see Natalie walk into the hotel, I take out my phone and call Jc. It only takes a couple of rings before he picks up.

"Did you do it?" He asks right away. "Damn dude not even a simple hello?" I chuckled. "You know that I can kill you right?" He snapped at me. Alright, he's being serious.

"And yes I did do it." I reply, smiling to myself. How could a little girl be so naive, so stupid? "Great. Now come back to the house. I have surprise." He said before hanging up the phone.