Ch. 15: London

Ashton's POV
•••

"Who?" Natalie asked. "Just some close friends of ours." I reply, she tilts her head a bit and looks at me confused.

"Okay then.." She says. "I'm going to get something to eat." She dismissed herself and walked out of the room.

"Guys we have to talk about something." Calum sighs. "Close the door. I don't want for her to hear." Calum tells Michael who does as he is told.

"What happened?" Luke asked. "It was J.C." Once he said those words a lump formed in my throat. I absolutely despise that monster.

"He was here. He knows about Natalie and he-he wants her." Calum tells us, glancing down at the ground. "How do you know?" Luke asked, running his fingers through his quiff.

"When Natalie was asleep he appeared. He said that he won't stop until he has her. No matter what it takes." Calum tells us in a shaky voice.

"We have to protect her." Michael says. "But they'll have to protect her too." I add, referring to One Direction. Natalie is going to have to stay with our British and Irish boys for a couple of days while we're doing a series of interviews in the U.K.

She doesn't have a clue about anything.

"So I guess we should tell her about our European trip." I shrugged. "But nobody says anything about J.C and his gang." Calum says with a stern look.

We all agree with "okays" and "definitelys" before walking out of the bedroom and downstairs into the kitchen.

"Hola." Natalie smiled as we entered the room. She was still on the counter, eating an oreo. "Hey Nat. We have something to tell you." Calum says in a bit of an uneasy tone. "You know whenever you guys say that something bad ends up happening, right?" Nat slightly chuckled.

"It's not always bad." I defend. She playfully rolls her eyes and asks "What is it?"

"Well we're all going to Europe for a couple of days." Luke tells Natalie with a slight smile on his face. "Really? I've always wanted to go to Europe!" She gasped and smiled widely, making all of us laugh at her.

"We have to do a couple of interviews in London so we decided that we should stop and visit a couple of friends." Luke continues.

"When are we leaving?" She asked. "In a couple of hours. We'll be there for five days." Michael answers.

"Okay." She replies with a smirk on her face. "Can one of you guys come and help me pack?" She asks, hopping off of the counter.

We all look at each other and say "I." at the same time but Luke said it the loudest and stepped forward.

"Alright let's go." Natalie says before walking out of the kitchen with Luke.

Natalie's POV
***
Luke and I walked back up to my room when I asked, "Where are the suitcases?" "Closet." He replied.

I walked into my closet and Luke followed as I spotted a black suitcase. Of course it was on the top self. I got on my tippy toes trying to reach it and Luke chuckled, noticing my struggling. "Lemme get that." He says, walking up to the self and grabbing the suitcase with ease.

"Here ya go shorty." Luke mocks, handing me the suitcase. "Oh shut up." I roll my eyes at him and he laughs.

I bring my suitcase out of the closet and set it down on my bed, unzipping it.

"Nat, why haven't I seen you where this yet?" Luke asks, still inside my closet. I walked back into my closet to find Luke holding one of my black lace bras.