Ch. 19: Did You Really Think That You Could Run Away From Me?

(The chap title is long I know 😂)

Natalie's POV
•••
I woke up and looked around, remembering that I fell asleep in the hotel room. However...none of the guys were around. The covers in both of the beds were messed up, and clothes and pillows were all over the place.

That's when I noticed a note on the nightstand beside me.

Sorry we didn't wake you up this morning we had to wake up at four and be at the studio by six. Our interview starts at eight and it's on channel nine if you're awake by then. Only leave the hotel room if it's necessary, we'll be back by eleven.
Love you,
Calum, Ashton, Luke, and Michael x

I smile to myself, getting out of the bed and tossing the note into the trash can. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 7:47. Ugh, it's too early...but I'll be able to watch their interview.

I got up and I changed into black spaghetti strap romper and double braided my hair when my stomach growled. "I guess they won't care if I ordered room service." I say to myself grabbing the hotel phone and the booklet that was beside the phone. I ordered some breakfast and they told me that it would take around twenty minutes. That gives me time to watch the boys.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv to channel nine, finding a lady talking about taxes or something like that. A couple of moments later the camera switched to a whole new room with an older lady sitting in a chair across of Luke, Calum, Michael, and Ashton who were sitting on a couch.

"Good morning London, today we are here with punk-rock band 5 Seconds of Summer." The woman smiled.

All of the guys just smiled and I couldn't help but to smile to myself. As they started the interview nothing really interesting was talked about besides some stuff about the new album until...

"So who's this girl that you've all been seen with? Is she a girlfriend that your fans should know about?" Fuck that's me.

"Oh she's actually just my cousin." Ashton tells the interviewer. "Yeah she's was just visiting from America. None of us are dating her or anything." Calum adds. "None of us really like her honesty."

I don't know how to feel right now. I mean I guess it's good that they're lying so no one knows that they technically kidnapped me.

"Maybe it's because they don't want for you to get taken away." I hear a familiar voice say from behind me.

I  immediately jumped off of the bed and turned around to find someone standing there, leaning against the wall with a smirk across their lips. I couldn't recognize who he is but I heard the voice before which scared me.

"W-who a-are y-you?" I asked with a shaky voice. "Babe don't you remember me?" He asked, starting to step towards me. That's when it hit me. This was the guy from my dreams! This is Jc!

I immediately turn around and run towards the  door until I run into a chest, losing my balance falling to the ground. "Ah, ah, ah." He smiled, getting down to my level. "Did you really think that you could run away from me?"  

He grabbed my arms as tried to pick me up as I started to kick and thrash around, kicking him in the balls. 

"Fucking bitch." He groaned, falling to the ground and dropping me. I quickly ran past him and to the door. I placed a hand on the doorknob and instantly felt jolts of electricity shoot through my body. I screamed and looked down at my now blistering hand. I could hear him get up and laugh.

"Also did you really think that I wouldn't make sure that you couldn't escape the room in case if you tried something like you just did?" He chuckled. I looked down at my hand as tears started to form in my eyes from the pain. 

"Now, why don't you just go the easy way and give up and come with me know. It'll safe you from all of the pain that you're going to feel later." He says. Images of my dream started to play back in my mind. The basement. Being chained. Him hurting me. The guys being gone. I can't let that happen. I just can't.

After a couple of moments of me just standing there, not moving, he sighed. "Hard way it is." He started to stalk towards me and I had absolutely no where to go. I was cornered and the only way out was to get through Jc.

He balled his fist and I started to feel electricity shock my whole body and it wouldn't stop. "S-stop! P-please!" I screamed, starting to cry. But he didn't stop and the pain only got worse.

I dropped to my knees from the pain in my legs and he just laughed. "S-stop!" I sobbed. I started to feel dizzy.

At this point Jc was right in front of me. He grabbed me by my hair, making me scream again. I tried fighting back but I was extremely weak from the electricity that was still going through my body.

"HEY LET GO OF HER!" A figure shouted, grabbing Jc and throwing him to the ground. I wasn't able to tell who it was but I saw another figure in the background starting to come towards me.

That's when I blacked out.

•••
Who do you think that the two figures are? Also sorry for lack of updates. I have a D in one of my classes and my parents have been making me stay after school to try to bring up my grade. I mean I have all A's and one D so it's not like I'm failing all of my classes. Anyways, I'll try to update again soon x
•••
October 23rd, 2016
Word Count: 1010 words