Ch. 32: Michael?

*im so sorry for such a short chapter*

Calum's POV
•••
"Hey where's Natalie?" I asked Ashton who was currently talking to some random guy that I never seen before. However, he seemed familiar. He had chocolate brown eyes, brown hair, and slightly tan skin. Maybe he's someone from when i was younger?

"I don't know. She's probably talking to someone. Oh, and this is Cameron. He's one of Michael's friends from america ." Ashton told me.

Is it bad that i don't believe him? I don't think Cameron is who he says he is. "Oh and isn't Natalie the short girl that's wearing the light pink dress and dyed hair?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah she is. She's our mate." I corrected him. "I saw her go outside into the with some guy." Cameron told us. She went alone with another guy? That's seriously not like her.
Why would-

"Take us out there." Ashton took me out of my thoughts. His expression hardened and his fist were clenched to the point where his knuckles were white.

Without another word being spoken, Cameron turned around and motioned for us to follow him. He led us away from the large crowd of the party and through a long hallway till we reached a large glass door that led to the outside.

Through the glass I was able to see a guy carrying a girl like a bride. I didn't really think much of it but Ashton thought differently. You know there's a chance that this might not be Natalie.

Ashton pulled open the glass door and stepped out, letting me follow. "Natalie what the hell are you doing?" Ashton called out, making his way toward the two. The male had his back turned to us so I couldn't tell who is was.

When the guy turned around, I instantly froze. It was Kian. And in his arms laid out mate. Our unconscious mate.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, we don't want to wake her up now so we?" Kian laughed, looking down at her.

"Look, we'll do anything, anything at all just please don't hurt her. Just give her back to us." I begged as tears started to form in my eyes.

Kian shook his head. "No can do. See you guys took what was meaningful to us. Now we're taking what's meaning to you."..

"NOW!" Something hard hit me in the back of the head and everything went black...

***
Natalie's POV
***
After they tortured me they just left me here. They left me untied but that really didn't help me at all. I was still so weak that I couldn't pick myself up at all. Everything hurt.

It hurt to do something as simple as keep my eyes open. But I could still feel the tears streaming down my face.

The metal door creaked open again and more tears continued to stream down like a damn waterfall. I knew i was going to die at this point.

The closer the footsteps got, the louder by heartbeat got. The person got down on their knees and stroked some of my hair.

"Natalie?"

No way. Why does their voice sound so familiar? It eventually took everything that so had in me to open my eyes.

The figure seemed fuzzy at first but eventually I was able to make out red hair and bright green eyes shown.

"M-Michael?"

•••
probably two or three chapters left
estimated finish date: February 10th,2017