Live, Laugh, and Love

The title of Nick and Wilson's story is Live, Laugh, and Love.  This is kind of like a  prologue, I’ll tweak it though or something.

Nick and Wilson became instant bestfriends. They were predestined to fit for each other. They liked the same music, same art, same video games, same movies...they were replicas, in a sense.  Nick fell in love with Wilson the first day he laid eyes on him. He thought he was the most beautiful person he had ever laid his eyes on. Nick didn't officially meet Wilson until a month later at CMG (Cartwright Music Group), the record label owned by Wilson's father and grandfather and where Wilson worked mainly as an audio engineer. Nick had went on a coffee run for him and some coworkers at a Starbucks near the building. He had brought so many cups that he couldn't carry them by himself. Wilson walked in at that moment. He saw Nick struggling and offered to help him. Nick thought his heart was going to just give out from Wilson talking to him, not to mention the fact that Wilson knew his name and what he did at the label and that he was Dominic's boyfriend's brother. 

 "So how comes you don't date guys anymore?" Nick had asked him.

Wilson choked on whatever imaginary thing he had in his mouth. “It’s complicated.”

“How so?”

“Um, bad experiences. How do you know this?”

“I was at your house with Dominic and Orion. I had a meeting with your father, um Liam.”

“Oh yeah, I remember. I had practice that’s why I was in a rush. Sorry about that.”

“It’s okay. I had a look on my face and your father told me to pretty much stay away from you because you had sworn off of boys and I’d be setting myself up to get hurt.”

Wilson looked embarrassed. “Yeah. Like I said, bad experiences. He told you the right thing, though. I’ve hurt people because of how scared I am of getting hurt.” 

“Not everyone’s the same, you know.”

“I know but I’m sure once I find a guy worth taking the leap for everything will work out just fine.” Nick nodded. “For what it’s worth though,” Wilson said. “If I wasn’t so fucked up in the head, I’d act on my attraction towards you. I wouldn’t want to hurt you, though.”

And that was the beginning of a beautiful and perfect friendship. That was until something happened that brought them closer and more intimately together.

Alright. SO IHTHH is over and that’s going to be the spinoff from IHTHH and YABTM.

“Thank you” doesn’t even begin to sum up how grateful I am for what you guys have done for this story. It’s crazy how you guys made my idea into something so great by reading and voting and commenting. I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you, my fans and my readers. Thank you, thank you, thank you a million times!!

I don’t know when it’s going to be posted but I hope it won’t be too long of a wait. Most of you have been so pumped up for this story and that’s a great motivation, bigger than any I’ve had.

Stay tuned and look forward.

-One Love