Chapter One

Well this is my new story and I hope you guys enjoy it.

Main characters are Dominic Valentine and Orion Harding. 

Picture is Dominic

I haven't dedicated anything to you and I saw your name then I remembered our conversation and i thought this would be a perfect dedication. Also, thanks for your votes and comments and making me laugh at how much you hate Elliot in my other story lol

                                              Dominic's Point Of View

            Why can’t she get it out of her head? I’m never getting back together with Wesley. This is why I didn’t want to come to dinner today. I knew she was going to ruin everything for me. Today was a day to celebrate. It was only the fifth month and my publisher gave me the news that my book had broken all my old records and sold more than ten thousand copies. Then I had to. I just had to call my mom and tell her the good news and she invites fucking Wesley over for dinner. What if I was bringing a date with me? How would that look?

            I hate Wesley so much. We broke up. We’re done and my mom won’t get that through her thick skull. Just because she loves him doesn’t mean I have to. I don’t love him. I stopped loving him the day he decided to fuck my publisher’s son (More like let the publisher’s son fuck him). Would mom even care if she knew what he did to me? How do you claim to love someone and willing hurt them? I never understood that. “It was a mistake” or “it was an accident”. I hate both of those excuses. A mistake is picking up the wrong brand at the grocery store or taking the wrong train to go home. Wesley consciously, with his own volition, fucked some kid and expected me to forgive because it was “mistake”. Mistake my ass.

            The thing that pisses me off the most is that he knows what he did and because my mom likes him he’s using her to get closer to me, or to get to me. I don’t’ know anymore. And mom with her stubborn, pushy, self won’t leave well enough alone. It has nothing to do with her. I wish she would just stay out of my life. Let me live.

            “Dominic wipe that sour look off of your face,” my mother said, using her “I know what’s best for everybody” voice.

            I smiled politely at her before glaring at Wesley. “Mother, I wouldn’t be wearing this sour look if a sour person wasn’t sitting at the table.” God, she can be so selfish. Only thinking about what she wants and what she wants for others. Who does that benefit?

            Mom rolled her eyes dramatically. “Dominic, we have guess. This dinner is for you, the least you can do is be cordial”

            I’m slowly losing my temper. “Why is he here?”

            “I’m right here,” Wesley said.

            “Shut the fuck up!” I snapped at him and turned to my mother. “I told you him and I are through and you keep inviting me and him here at the same time. Am I your son or not? Why do you keep doing this when I ask you over and over not to?”

            “Honey, he’s a good man. You don’t find that often”

            “A good man that fucked Karen’s son.” I ignored the round of gasps that suddenly filled the room.

            “Dominic, don’t be childish and lash out. I’m sure that was a one-time thing with an immature kid, and people make mistakes, darling. Forgive him.” What the actual fuck?