Chapter Seven

I hope you guys love this hehe. 

The oh so sexy, Dominic Valentine ---->

        I dropped Zoe off at her apartment then went to get Orion. He’s been confusing me. It’s driving me mad not knowing what he wants. He mouth and his actions speak two different languages, I don’t know which one to listen to. He came strolling out of the apartment but he wasn’t alone, he was talking to an older looking Hispanic man. Every time he tried to leave the guy would say something that caused him to stop. Then he turned around abruptly, his hands flailing around as he spoke. The man looked taken aback by whatever Orion said to him. Orion turned around with an angry look on his face. He looked like a sexy, angry nerd. He wore bigger lenses than he did the first time I saw him wearing glasses. These just made him look ten times sexier.

            Noticeably, he took a few deep breaths before coming inside the car and closing the door calmly.

            “Hi,” he greeted stiffly.

            “Hey,” I answered back. He wasn’t in the mood to talk and I wasn’t going to bother him. I put the car in drive and took off, tapping my fingers against the steering wheel, obviously enjoying this tense silence. Reaching over, I turned the radio up and begin tapping my finger to the beat as I sung in my head.

This is it, boys, this is war. What are we waiting for?

Why don't we break the rules already?

I was never one to believe the hype,

Save that for the black and white I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked,

But here they come again to jack my style

That's all right, I found a martyr in my bed tonight

Stops my bones from wondering just who I, who I, who I am, oh who am I, mm, mm

Well some nights, I wish that this all would end

'Cause I could use some friends for a change

And some nights, I'm scared you'll forget me again

Some nights, I always win, I always win

But I still w—

            Orion turned the radio down. “I’m sorry”

            “For what?” I asked absently, looking in the side mirror on the passenger’s side to make sure the lane was clear before pulling over.

            “I came into your car and I’ve been extremely rude, I’m sorry. My landlord is being the biggest douchebag.”

            “Hey, everyone has the right to be upset. No harm, no foul”

            “Are you always so easy going?”

            I shook my head, “How I feel determines how I act and sometimes I’m around people that brings out the worst in me,” I explained. He nodded, seeming to understand.

            “So, where are we going?”

            “My house.” From the corner of my eyes, I saw him tense. “If that’s alright with you?”