Midnight Minecraft

Sqaisheys POV

I lay awake in my bed staring at the roof day dreaming of me and Stampy I decided there was no use in trying to sleep so I decided to text Stampy maybe he is feeling the same emptiness as I am.

🐥- Hey Stamps.xx

🐱 - Hi you can't sleep either.xx

🐥- Yeah I feel really empty

🐱- So do I

🐥- I miss you so much

🐱- I feel really lonely without you here

🐥- Wanna play some MCPE they added Xbox live to it so we can play together? xx

🐱- Sounds Good.xx

🐥- I'll invite you

(Idk how it works I'm a PlayStation Person PS3 to be exact 😊)

🐱- K

This is what I'm talking about (Things are blocked out because I don't want to leave any trace of my identity as I will get bullied for life for still loving the MAC when I'm 12 even though it's ridiculous that I have to do this to fit in)

This is what I'm talking about  (Things are blocked out because I don't want to leave any trace of my identity as I will get bullied for life for still loving the MAC when I'm 12 even though it's ridiculous that I have to do this to fit in)

 (I used Drawing Desk to block stuff out FYI)

I went onto Minecraft on my phone and started a new survival world which I called "Super Tiny Fun Times" I created the world and straight away "stampylongnose joined the game" popped up on screen 'Hi Stamps' I typed in the chat and we started building a house we decided to build it out of Birch planks and Normal Oak logs for the corners but the Windows would be orange and yellow stained glass (I can't remember if they have that in pocket edition so don't tell me off pls)

Time Skip

I looked at the clock and realized we were playing for 2hours straight 'Stamps it's 12 o clock I think we better go to sleep' ( she says while writing this at 1:30am) 'Oh my god we have been playing for 2hours I think we should call it a night'
'Goodnight Stampy Skype tommorow.xx' 'Goodnight talk tomorrow. I love you.xx' 'Love you too.xx' and he left the game I turned off my phone and put it back on the charger. "Goodnight Stampy" I said even though I knew he couldn't here me I said my prayers and went to sleep.

400 words

This was a short pointless chapter. Sorry that it's kinda shitty I just really wanted to write something but there's not enough time to write a chapter that's a good length and things actually happen in it I hope you enjoyed it anyways.