Splish Splosh

One day later...
Sqaisheys P.O.V.

I woke up in mine and Stamps' hotel room, we were of course in our usual sleeping position, Stampys armed wrapped around me like chains on a prisoner. I looked over at the clock, ten o'clock, I sighed knowing that I have to get up. I slipped out of Stampys arms without awakening him and headed to the bathroom.

I hopped into the shower and turned on the hot water, surprisingly boiling water crashed down on me burning my scalp instantly "AHHHHHH!" I screeched instinctively, instantly regretting my decision to not let the water run for a bit before I got in, I heard a rustle and footsteps sprinting towards the bathroom, sure enough Stampy burst through the bathroom door "Sqaish! What happened?! Are you ok?!" He shouted panicking, he flung the shower curtain open "I'm fine Stamps the water just burnt me is all." I giggled, Stampy let out a sigh of relief and kissed my forehead "Thank god..." he said obviously relieved "Sorry for scaring you...." I laughed "It's fine." He chuckled, his eyes started wondering down my naked body "Uhhhh Joe...." I said "Wha——— OH!" He quickly closed the curtain "I don't mind you looking you were just kinda... I don't know.... Mesmerised..." "You have that effect on me, Beth." He chuckled, obviously embarrassed and left the room.

Time Skip.

Stampy's P.O.V.

I sat on mine and Sqaisheys balcony waiting for her to get ready for breakfast.

"Sqaishey come on! Breakfast ends at twelve o clock and it's like twenty minutes past eleven!" I moaned, walking inside "Exactly! We have plenty of time!" Sqaish chirped in her usual Happy tone "Beeeeeetttthhhhhh......." I complained "Stamps, you don't want me to go out makeup free do you?!" She asked whilst applying her eye liner "Yes! That's exactly what I want! You look better without it, love." I smiled "Joe that was a rhetorical question! I want to put makeup on okay?! We're on holidays let me relax please!" She exclaimed "Beth.... would it not be more relaxing to let your skin breathe." I asked, smirking "Urgh, your lucky I love you, sir." Sqaish sighed, finishing up her makeup.

"Ready to go?" "FINALLY!" I cheered throwing my hands in the air, "Oh shut up!" Sqaishey said and playfully slapped my arm. "Meanie." I grinned.

I grabbed my sunglasses and hat as Beth grabbed her handbag sunglasses and hat aswell and we headed out the door.

Time Skip boi

Sqaisheys POV

I lay on a sun lounger by the pool listening to the water, the sound of water always relaxes me, every time I'm stressed Stampy turns on the sound of a water fountain and cuddles me. He's sweet like that.

My thoughts were interrupted by Stampys signature laugh, I turned around to see him Skyping Squid on his phone "Hey Squid!" I yelled sitting up, Stamps jumped out of his skin "Sqaish! A little warning would be nice before you scream!" "But that wouldn't be as fun though!" I grinned back "Sup Duck, hope your looking after my cat well!" Squid Said wiggling his eyebrows at me, I laughed "I try my best Nugget." "Anyways, I'd better go record with Ash (EW) now, talk to ya later love birds!" He cooed, we Said our goodbyes and Stampy hung up.

Stampy turned to me and grinned, "Wanna go get a drink?" He asked offering his hand, i beamed at him and grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers "Your a bad influence on me." I laughed as he helped me to my feet.

We walked over to the bar and ordered our drinks, I got a Strawberry Daiquiri and Stamps got a Tequila Sunrise. The bartender handed us our drinks and we walked back to our sun loungers in content silence.

I plonked myself down on my sun lounger and took a huge sip of my drink, savouring the exotic flavours and cold refreshing-ness of the drink.

Time skip.

"SQUISHOO! WE'RE GETTING IN THE WATER NOW!" Stampy screamed into my ear, awakening me from my nap that I accidentally drifted into "Ahhhhh!" I screeched in surprise, he bust out laughing "Squishoo? Really Stamps?" I said chuckling "C'MON WATER TIME!" Stamps demanded pulling me to my feet, I giggled at his eagerness. He let go of my hand and cannon balled into the water, soon emerging grinning like an idiot, "Come on, Love! The water is great!" "I'm coming!"

I threw off my robe so I was only in my red bikini, I bought it just for this trip! I heard a whistle coming from the water "LOOKING GOOD, BABES!" Joe shouted, looking me up and down. "Oh, shut up you!" I laughed, slowly lowering myself into the nice cool water. Stampy swam over to me, and started splashing me "OH ITS ON!" I yelled causing a full blown splash war.

Me and Stampy continued playing games in the pool until it was time to sleep.

________________________
Sorry this is so short! I didn't have a lot of inspiration for this chapter, it's hard when it's only Stamps and Sqaish, usually I'd use Squid to say funny stuff and then they end up doing whatever he said but SQUID ISNT HERE I CRI ERVERY TIEM.

Also this chapter is like 2 months late oops, the blames all on me I just kinda forgot to update y'know.