~Chapter 5~

A few moments later, Anakin dropped out of hyperspace and the giant planet of Coruscant filled the view port. Anakin piloted his ship to gently enter the planet's atmosphere and we were soon above the busy city that is this whole planet. The Jedi Temple soon came into view and Anakin piloted his ship into the hangar. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan were there waiting for us, a ball formed in my throat but I swallowed it down. I was perspiring like mad and Anakin could sense that I was panicking. He held my hand and told me to stay calm, I looked up at him as he was landing the ship and gulped another ball down just as he landed.

   "We'll be fine, let me do the talking."

   "O-ok." I say, shaking.

   "Relax, we won't be in much trouble. We'll be just fine." Anakin said, trying to reassure me. Still holding my hand.

   As we get off his ship, Obi-Wan steps forward, smiles and takes me by the hand. I let go of Anakin's and look back at him with a worried look as Obi-Wan leads me away from him to stand next to Qui-Gon. In my head, I was thinking: Master Skywalker's gonna get it, I hope i'm not involved. Qui-Gon starts talking to Anakin.

   "Anakin, what have you been doing with this youngling?"

   "Nothing Master, just took her on a tour of the planet."

   "Oh really? Because our scanners indicated that you weren't on the planet for the most of the time you've been out."

   "I flew out of the planet to give Melisa a feel of what its like to be in space in a small ship. She needs as much experience as she can get. I was also showing her the general controls of my ship so that it would be easier for her to learn how to fly when she's older."

   "Anakin, as much as I want to believe you, I don't. Our scanners said that you left the system, not just the planet Anakin, the system."

   "Care to explain?" Obi-Wan cut in.

   "Um, I uh. Hmm. I, have nothing to say. You caught me. I went to Dagobah with her."

   "Dagobah?!?! What in the Force were you doing there with a youngling!?!?" Obi-Wan scolded.

   I gave Anakin the *don't you dare* face but he still told the truth. He went on about the rest of our journey but didn't say a thing on our lightsaber training. It was a great relief that he didn't say I possessed some skill with the blade.

   "And then we came back here. That's it, there's no more to our little adventure." Anakin ended.

   "Hmm, Obi-Wan, what do you think?"

   "I think there's still more to this. You didn't really explain what you did on Dagobah. Anakin, we need the whole story. You have to tell us."

   "Ow, ow, ow! Master Kenobi! You're squeezing my hand too hard! Look! Its turning blue!"

   "Oh, sorry Melisa. I didn't realise." Obi-Wan apologies.

   He lets go of my hand and I ran back to Anakin and hugged him. Anakin, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon were shocked by what I did. They had no idea that I was so attached to Anakin.

   "Don't let him take me again. I don't wanna leave you. You're like my big brother." I said, half crying.

   "There, there, its okay. There's nothing to cry about." Anakin said, patting my back to try and comfort me.

   "Promise me you won't let him take me first!"

   "Okay, okay, I won't let you leave my side. I promise."

   He hugs me back and Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan were just standing there dumbfounded. They look at each other, confused by how bound I was to Anakin. They were surprised that I called him a big brother since we only just met a couple days ago and we didn't really get to interact much.

   "Um, sorry to intrude, but we really need the truth here Anakin." Obi-Wan said smoothly.

   "Right, well. I can't really tell you this since it's a secret between just us. So I can't say a word, unless Melisa is willing to spill it."

   "No! Never give them our secret! If you have to answer to the Council, let us do it on our own instead!"

   "We can't deny her, now can we?" Anakin said.

   "Fine. I'll inform Master Yoda of the change." Obi-Wan sighed.

   Obi-Wan activates the com-link on his arm and speaks to Master Yoda. He tells him the details that Anakin gave him and Yoda tells Obi-Wan to bring both Anakin and I to the Council room. Obi-Wan acknowledges and deactivates the com-link.

   "C'mon you two, the Council want to see you." Obi-Wan said with a hand gesture.