~Chapter 7~

°Anakin's POV°
   I said goodbye to the overly excited Melisa and go to my room to meditate. I sit on my stool and closed my eyes to concentrate. Many things could be felt happening all over the galaxy.

   As peaceful as it was, there was still some type of chaos going around in the galaxy. However, Jedi aren't always there to help the weak. Sometimes I feel that we Jedi are not doing enough to maintain the peace in the galaxy, there will always be that one little pocket of chaos that will become bigger over time and the Jedi aren't doing enough to subdue the chaos and stop them from creating bigger problems. Though we do go on occasional missions to deal with the chaos, we aren't actually stopping it from the root of the matter.

   At this point, I think the Sith - if there are any - have figured out our weakness. We Jedi do not look for the Sith or any troublemakers before they make a big problem. Its only when the problems spring up, that the Jedi go to solve it and maintain peace. When we are not on a mission, we just stay in the Temple and don't do anything to search for anything or anyone that could create a problem. The Order insists that we use the time we have in the Temple to regain our strength and recuperate after a mission. Of course, we can't disobey the Order so we have to comply.

   I awoke from my meditation and I sensed someone outside my room.

   "Who's out there?" I asked, curious about who would want to see me.

   "M-may I c-come in?" The voice said.

   It indicated that it wasn't Melisa, it was someone more... nervous. Melisa would never be nervous to come and see me. I open the door and see a little girl standing there that looked a lot like Melisa. She seemed to be from the same batch as her.

   "What's your name, little one?"

   "C-Clarice Quntam, M-master Skywalker."

   "Ah, I see. You're from the same batch as Melisa. I wondered if you two are twins but Melisa never said anything. Anyways, why are you here to see me?"

   She didn't answer.

   "Its alright. I won't hurt you. Come, sit down."

   She sits down on a chair and gets herself comfortable. She still hasn't said a word.

   "So, tell me why you are here. Its okay, I promise I won't yell at you or anything. I'm not a scary guy."

   "O-okay."

   She relaxes herself and continues talking.

   "I'm here about Melisa. I don't know if she knows but, I am her twin sister. We were separated at birth so we never got to meet each other until now. Our parents kept us far away from each other since they know we have Force abilities and, there's something I want to ask you about."

   "Wow, well I don't think she knows but go on, ask me anything. I'll try my best to answer."

   "Well, why do you like Melisa so much? Ever since you two first met, I noticed that you are awfully close to each other and it makes me uneasy. She even called you her big brother."

   "Wait, how did you know that she called me big brother?"

   "Oh uh, Master Kenobi told me. I asked around and found out that he told all the younglings, well the younglings from our batch at least. I don't know about the others. I know she's gonna get mocked for this. I don't want her to get hurt. Why did he even tell everyone."

   She looks towards the ground and shakes her head.

   "Hmm, he's not one to just expose other's secrets like that. Did he just let it slip when he told you? Or did he do it on purpose?"

   "It looked like it was on purpose. I'm not so sure. You'll have to ask him yourself on that one."

   "Okay then."

   "You still haven't answered my question."

   "Oh yes. Well, I'm not sure about that myself. I don't know why she likes me a lot. Perhaps, she and I were meant to be with each other, not as a couple, but like a brother sister kind of relationship. Perhaps I am meant to be her Master and she is meant to be my Padawan, but it's all just a maybe. Nothing factual."

   "Okay, understood Master Skywalker. I'll take my leave now."

   "Whoa, don't need to be so formal with me Clarice, next time just say a simple goodbye. I'm not like Obi-Wan, you can relax around me."

   "Understood Master Skywalker. I'll see you around. Bye."

   "Alright, run along now."

   I see Clarice to the door. She waved me goodbye and I waved back. She ran down the hall in the direction of her room and disappeared behind a wall. I closed the door and went back to my meditation. All was peaceful except the occasional sounds from outside my room.