~Chapter 17~

My plan was simple. Anakin and I would use our healing abilities to heal Obi-Wan's wounds faster. Then, we would go back outside and see how bad the situation is, Obi-Wan leading the way, of course. Nothing would be able to go wrong unless Obi-Wan doesn't want us to use our Force abilities to help him. I don't even know if he wants us to use them.

   I sent the plan into Anakin's mind using my telepathy ability. He gave me a nod to proceed and I nodded back in acknowledgement.

   "What is going on between you two?" Obi-Wan eyed us suspiciously. "I hope it's not going to be kept a secret." He crossed his arms, wincing at the movement.

   "Well Master Kenobi, I know a way to be able to heal you faster. That is, if you want us to use it." I replied, hopefully he would agree.

   "Wait, what do you mean by 'us'?" He lifted an eyebrow at me, supposedly questioning what I was about to do.

   "By us, I mean Master Skywalker and I. We will be using this ability on you to heal your wounds faster." I tried a more convincing tone this time, hoping that he would stop asking questions and let us heal him already.

   "What is this ability that you want to use? Have you tried it before? How do you know it'll work on me?" He continued his questions.

   I sighed and decided that I would just have to send the information into his mind instead. I closed my eyes and let myself be consumed by the Force.

(Obi=Obi-Wan, Mel=Melisa)

   Mel - Hello? Master Kenobi? Can you hear me?

   Obi - Yes... how do you know to use this ability at such a young age?

   Mel - You haven't felt it have you? Well, no time for more questions now. I just need to relay to you all there is to know about the ability Anakin and I are going to use on you.

   Obi - Fine, go on. But you must promise me that you'll tell me another time. Deal?

   Mel - Yes, yes, I will. Anyway, the ability is known as a healing ability. It requires the most concentrated minds for it to work. It will drain a lot of the user's energy after the process is complete. So if I faint, you know why.

   Obi - Wait, did you tell Anakin about this?

   Mel - No. I don't think he knows how to communicate telepathically, which is surprising to me. I could tell him but I don't think he would be able to reply so it'll be tricky to know if he understands or if he's mad.

   Obi - I see. So I guess it's just between us then.

   Mel - Yep. Oh, there's also another thing about the healing ability... I think it would be best if you didn't know. If you knew, you wouldn't let me heal you.

   Obi - Okay... I believe I have the right to know this other effect the ability you are going to use.

   Mel - I can't tell you.

   Obi - Fine, I won't pry any further. But, I have one more question.

   Mel - Okay, ask away.

   Obi - Will this affect your health? If it does, I don't want you to use it.

   Mel - Oh, no, it doesn't. Don't worry. There will be no side effects except for the fact that I might faint.

   Obi - Alright. I trust you. We should probably start the process, it might be too much of a strain for you to continue communicating like this.