~Chapter 20~

°Melisa's POV°
   I turned to tell Anakin something but his back was facing me so I got up to face him. He was staring at Obi-Wan with his eyes closed, Obi-Wan's as well. I guess they were concentrating on something.

   After a few moments, they opened their eyes and I lifted my eyebrow. Then I nodded knowingly, I knew what they were doing. They were communicating telepathically, it wasn't such a big surprise since Anakin is The Chosen One. Anakin was confused by my actions so I decided to explain to him why I nodded my head without him telling me what they were doing.

   "You really don't know why I nodded my head?" I began, wanting to confirm before I explain myself.

   He thought for a while, then throws his head back as his eyes widen and let out an 'ohhh' in realisation.

   "I understand now. Well, um, Melisa. Do you really not remember who I am?"

   I thought long and hard, trying to remember a single detail about him. I shook my head as I found nothing about him in my memory. He nodded sadly, then motioned to the sofa for me to sit. I nodded and headed for the spot where he motioned when I felt something like metal when fingers brush across my belt. I looked down to see the training saber that Obi-Wan borrowed for me from Master Yoda.

   "Shoot! I almost forgot to return this to Master Yoda!" I practically yelled, running out of Anakin's room towards Master Yoda's room.

   When I arrived at his door, I put my hands on my knees to catch my breath before knocking on his door. After a few moments, I caught my breath and before I could knock, the door opened, revealing Master Yoda siting on one of his meditation chairs.

   "Come in, young Starkiller. Have something to tell me, hmm?" He asked.

   I nodded. He motioned for me to sit on the other meditation chair as I unhooked the lightsaber from my belt. I sat down and held the lightsaber out. I saw it shake, then fly into his three-fingered hand.

   "Return this to me, you did not need to. Keep it, you can."

   "But I don't want to keep it Master. It reminds me of, of him..."

   He nods his head in understanding and clips the training saber to his belt, along with his own. I had this question burning inside me for quite some time and it's eating me away. I had to ask him.

   "Master, when will I go and find my Kyber Crystal? I can't wait much longer."

   "Soon, young Starkiller, soon."

   "How soon is 'soon'?"

   "Once, regained your memory, you have. Then find your Kyber Crystal, you shall."

   "Yes Master." I bowed then exited his room to go back to Anakin's.

   Anakin wrapped me in a hug when I entered his room. It was nice being in his arms, then I felt a throbbing headache hit me before everything turned to black.

~~Memory~~

   I woke up in black nothingness. I called out for Anakin but heard no response. A bright light suddenly appeared and I was back in the Jedi Cruiser that brought me here. I was looking through the eyes of my past self, talking to Anakin, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. Anakin started talking about me being his future Padawan and Obi-Wan told him off about how he was saying things.

   I have to be honest, I didn't really pay attention that he was flirting. I don't know why but I would've caught him if I wasn't so excited. I remembered how I got to the Star Wars universe but I had completely forgotten about this conversation. I guess it was because Anakin was in it.

   When the Cruiser landed on Coruscant, everything went black and I was back in nothingness. I knew it was a memory but something about it just feels... weird. I don't know what, but it might have had something to do with a Force-sensitive. Maybe Obi-Wan was the one who did this for me.

~~End of memory~~

°Anakin's POV°
   I was hugging Melisa until she suddenly went limp in my arms. I was in a panic frenzy until I finally collected myself enough to carry her to my bed. After I set her down, I quickly sent a mental message to Obi-Wan to tell him what had happened since he had left when Melisa went to return the lightsaber to Master Yoda. He replied saying that he would come over as soon as possible and asked if I had told the Council about it. I told him that I couldn't bare to leave her alone. He reassured me that he would be at my room soon and that I should go tell the Council now.

   Making sure that Melisa was still passed out, I quickly ran out my door towards the Council Room. I bumped into Obi-Wan along the way and told him to hurry up as she might have already woken up.

°Melisa's POV°
   I woke up to see that I was in Anakin's room but he was no where to be found. Suddenly, I saw Obi-Wan burst through the door and he rushed over to me. Relief washed over his face when he saw that I was awake.

   "Can you sit up Melisa?" He asked, concern lacing his voice.

   I open my mouth to say something but no words came out, instead a sharp pain made its way to my head again. My hands immediately went to my head, as if that would help. I felt the bed shift as Obi-Wan sat down, my head still throbbing in pain. The pain was so bad that my eyes were shut in place, there was no way I was going to get a peek at what Obi-Wan was doing.

°Obi-Wan's POV°
   I sat down on Anakin's bed while Melisa held her head in her hands. To be completely honest, I was scared at this point. She started panting after I sat down for a few minutes. Her short pants got longer and longer over time and I tried relaying a calming energy to her to hopefully calm the headache but it was to no avail. Actually, the more I sent calming energy, the worse her headache became. I concluded that there was nothing I could do to help so I decided to hang tight and wait for Anakin to come back.

°Anakin's POV°
   I had told the Council about everything that happened except the part where I hugged her. I altered this to a pat on her shoulder, then I caught her as she passed out. Now, I am on my way back to my room to see if Melisa has woken up. I felt a slight disturbance in the Force so I started jogging to my room.

   When I got nearer, there was a sharp pain that hit me in the head, though not enough to slow me down. This made me dash the rest of the way back. I burst through my door to see Obi-Wan hugging Melisa while she held her head in pain. When Obi-Wan and I made eye contact, he carried Melisa and brought her over to me.

   "She's been like this ever since she woke up. I pulled her into a hug just a few minutes ago when she started screaming in pain. It seems that if you send any type of positive energy to her, mentally I mean, her headache will get worse." He explained while handing Melisa over to me.

   She immediately relaxed when she was in my arms and I carried her back to my bed. Once I put her down, she clutched her head again and started screaming my name.

-------------------------------------

Oh boy, getting a little dramatic here. What do you guys think is happening to Melisa? Leave your guesses in the comments!

Aaanyways, I'll see you in the next chapter! Buh-bye!