Hooked

Prompt 2: Share the most incredible thing Maine & Alden have ever seen in the most boring tone possible.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

He always sees her sitting on that same bench at the park the past 3 days, crocheting something.

He sits on that same park bench across hers the past 3 days, reading that same Nicholas Sparks book. It's actually her favorite, A Walk To Remember.

At this time of the year, it's chilly in Tagaytay and it sometimes rains.

Moments later, he hears her heave a contented sigh. And when he looks up, she's walking towards him. And without speaking a word, she wraps the newly crocheted scarf around his neck. She smiles at him shyly and then walks away.

He notices that she's wearing a crocheted shawl with the same colorway as the chevron scarf that he's wearing. He's never felt so giddy over things like this, ever. And he can't wait to see her again tomorrow, so he can ask for her name.

 And he can't wait to see her again tomorrow, so he can ask for her name

The matching colorway for their scarf and shawl. Kumu couple these two! Hihih.
(a/n: Ctto photo not mine)

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

A/N: I enjoy crocheting, I couldn't help but include it in my writing. I hope you can bear with me on this.
I couldn't muster up the courage to submit my stories as an AMACon3 entry. I mean, the other authors are just so good nahihiya ako sa gawa ko. Ahihih. But still, publish kopa rin dito kahit di official entry ng AMACon3. Thank you for reading. This is really just a drabble. 😊😊😊
Ooohh, one more thing. My name's Sacha, no one's called me author yet. Pero in the future, please call me Sacha. Thank you again. 💛😘

❤💋 Sacha