Prompt 30

Prompt 30: As teenagers, they promised to marry by 35 if they haven't found someone. He makes sure she doesn't find one.

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

I will never forget how we promised to marry each other when we're 35 and still single, how we sealed the deal with a pinky promise. We weren't even friends then, just lab partners in Chemistry class on our junior year in highschool. You just caught me crying one time because Marcus the Virus (you named him that) dumped me for Jayla Cruella (you also named her that). And then you said something that really struck me, "No man is worth your tears, the one who is won't make you cry." That was it, we went to the coffee shop near our school and just talked while enjoying our iced coffee and made that promise to each other just like that. And as far as I can remember, that was the last time that I cried over a guy.
And you very well did anything and everything just to prove that you are the one for me. The little things that you do are the best. The little notes are just the sweetest. And how you tried to patiently learn how to crochet because I was already panicking I couldn't finish the orders of 3 mermaid tail blankies in 5 days. You were such a fast learner, Love, I was so proud of you.
Well, you did make me cry one time though. On my 28th birthday 3 years ago, when you went down on one knee and showed me the most beautiful princess-cut canary yellow diamond ring and you asked me to marry you. "Wala naman sa edad yan, nasa ipon. So why wait till we're 35 when we can get married now?" You told me.
And here I am, sitting on a rocking chair by the balcony of our beach house, nursing our 3 month old twins Athena and Sebastian. I just got a message from you that you'll be coming home soon, I can't wait to see you.

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

A/N: Kahit natapos napo yung challenge ng Oikos, I will still be posting some drabbles from the given prompts pag meron akong maisip. And congratulations po sa lahat ng nakasama sa AMACon3, such amazing writers. Especially to my fwends, silentlywriting21 and covertmaichardfan can't wait! 😊
Ay, yung title nga pala bwahahahah! Wala nakong maisip huhubells. At gusto ko nang ma publish so ganyan nalang. Haaay josko.
I saw a video of my lovey dove (luh! 😂) Joseph Gordon Levitt singing You Can't Hurry Love and medyo na LSS ako ng burberrylyt mga 3 days na hahahah. But since I have the Motown-y vibe today, I'm posting the original version, by The Supremes.
This is the mermaid tail blankie that everyone is raving about. It just looks cozy noh? And it would really take time to master crochet or at least get used to it, but RJ in the story was determined to learn fast because he wanted to help Meng finish the orders on time.

 It just looks cozy noh? And it would really take time to master crochet or at least get used to it, but RJ in the story was determined to learn fast because he wanted to help Meng finish the orders on time

Mabait si Jayla in real life, another ka poreber sa MaiChard. Hihih
Ctto for the photos.
And again, thank you for reading. God bless and AlDub you all.

❤💋 Sacha