Chapter 3 The Pain & The Pleasure

Zane's POV

Travis pouted at me like a grumpy child. It was cute seeing him get upset when he didn't get his way.
" Here's where we start the REAL fun!" I spoke into his ear, making him smile in anticipation. Starting at his jaw line, I ran my hands down his body towards his boxers. These were the only clothes both me and him still had on our bodies.
I rubbed him through his boxers with my hand hoping to get another moan out of him, sadly, Travis wasn't that easy.
" Think you know what I want do you? Ha! You'll have to try harder than that if you want anything out of me! I'm not too pleased about letting you take over. If you want to keep me where you want me you better hold me down!" Travis was being extra sassy and boy did that have an affect on me. I grabbed Travis's hips and spun him around so his head was close to the beds headboard. I grabbed his wrists with one hand and raised his arms above his head. Now if he wanted to go anywhere... There would just be a lot of kicking and whining. With the other hand I continued my work, stroking his length through his boxers. Travis blushed with his eyes closed tight as he looked away from me. " Mmmm~" he mumbled, trying desperately to not let me know he was enjoying himself.

Now he was harder then rock. I pulled his member from his boxers and slid his boxers down leaving his form completely bare. With a swift motion I took all 21cm's in my mouth, motioning back and forth. " Ahhh!~ Dam you Zane!~ " Travis moaned, pissed that I made him moan. My tongue was pressed heavily against his member, twitching ever so slightly. Even though I was a virgin I knew my stuff and didn't have to come up for air once. I breathed hot breaths on his lower body through my nose. This was getting good! As I continued to suck Travis I loosened my grip on his wrists allowing him to remove my boxers but not before slapping my ass. I practically choked. I let him go from my mouth to cough. I looked up at him again, clearly pissed at him. Travis found it adorable. " Alright kitten, That's enough! It's my turn again.~" Travis purred in a low, sexy tone. I took hold of his wrists again, this time holding them higher.
"Don't be so sure soldier! I've got you right where I want you. I can do whatever I want for quite a while longer!" I informed Travis. If he thought he would have his way with ME again he was WRONG! I pumped his length with my left hand at an insane speed. Wide eyed Travis stared straight ahead, hyperventilating heavily. Then I stopped suddenly, slamming my hand still wrapped around his length into his lower body. Travis gasped at the sudden mild pain. I
removed my hand from his cock and dug my fingernails into his sides. It left a mark just as I was trying to achieve, Travis moaned in pain but found the pain to be slightly arousing. Tears were forming in Travis's eyes and a hard blush dominated his facial features. This is what I loved. Being a dominant master to my submissive. I licked my lips. He looked to see my smirking face. " So? Still want to try me? Go on. See what happens when you try to take control again!" I said close to his face, letting my warm breath hit his neck. He trembled. Now was my chance.

Lining myself up at his entrance, I pressed against him lightly before going half deep. Travis cried out in pain. " Don't worry I'll be nice for once" I said quietly, in a soothing tone "Let me know when I can move. Until then..." I rested my head on his abs, trying to be cute and get cosy. I had released his wrists by this point. There was no way Travis was moving from position at this point anyway.

To be continued...